4 milliom synths

thanks for this Laxuar,

It sounds really reasonable this! My thoughts were that I seemed to be building constantly agri facilities so I went for % agri
    The Problem if start changing now is that I need to build all synt shells and beef and Soy farms again

Am I being stupid - but I cant seem to be able to edit the difficulty settings?

Thanks for your advice again- One of your earlier builds was also similar to what you are suggesting so I can try to adapt it

Cheers

Originally Posted by PavsterBG Go to original post
    thanks for this Laxuar,
    It sounds really reasonable this! My thoughts were that I seemed to be building constantly agri facilities so I went for % agri
    The Problem if start changing now is that I need to build all synt shells and beef and Soy farms again
    Yeah i had to build a lot of sunflower farms when i switched to bio, and for soy and beef i cutted it easy buyng the beef from the global market

Originally Posted by PavsterBG Go to original post
    Am I being stupid - but I cant seem to be able to edit the difficulty settings?
    When you create a new company in the section where you can set the difficulty there is a button that expand the options and you can manually adjust your difficulty settings.

@Luxuar

Yeah, thanks mate. I know this one - apparently you can't edit these settings once you have started the game

I am going to start a new treat here for this achievement. Have been doing a bit of research. Not many people have completed it.
    Come on and chop in. Your contribution is really welcome

When you create a new company in the section where you can set the difficulty there is a button that expand the options and you can manually adjust your difficulty settings.[/QUOTE]

Can someone help me doing 5 Agro, 5 Electro, 1 Heavy Industry and 1 Biotech? Thank You so much!

Here is your station ^_^

Originally Posted by Laxuar Go to original post
    Here is your station ^_^

Thank you so much!

Here is your station ^_^

Is it even possible to archive 4 Agro, 5 Electro, 1 Energy, 1 Industry and 1 Bio? because I already tried it but had no luck XD

Used the same layout so you won't have to change too much

Used the same layout so you won't have to change too much

Thx Laxuar

Layout

@ Laxuar

Can you create layout for 3 Biotech, 3 Agriculture, 3 Heavy industry, 2 Energy and 1 Electronic? Please, please, please...!