thx very much (hm one question you said your english is horrible, so what language would be better?^^)

and there is another question:

on standard Difficulty im not able to get ALL Investors to Synths? BUT with the Trading Building im able to get ALL Managers to Synth oder Investors?

And Synth dont pay TAXES but double count on People in a building and double Workingpower?

I'm form italy ^_^. Yeah my english is bad but if you understand what i mean it is ok.

Either in standard you can't have only synthetics or you will get bankrupt. You need some income and in anno you will get income from taxes or selling goods in the global market, but the GM is volatile and sometimes you get a lot of income and others you lose money producing and selling goods. So if you want a stable and a big company is better if you don't depend too much from the gm.

Yeah synth are the late game population, Instead of having millions of investors and a bigger and bigger income you sacrifice the income for more population. The workforce for synth is more than double because they have less needs and you save energy and workforce because you will have less buildings.

No Problem with your English (im from Germany)

so one last thing

when i dont want 5 in Heavy Industry (because i think ist to buggy some Contrutiongoods doesnt work with this Skill) i think the last Point will be good in Biotech

do you have an Layout for that Build (4 heavy 5 electric 3 biotech)

edit:

No Layout nessecary i could make it alone it was not so difficulty^^

Originally Posted by Burle17 Go to original post
    No Layout nessecary i could make it alone it was not so difficulty^^
    Nice done man, you can post it here if you want, i mean for others players ^_^

Originally Posted by Laxuar Go to original post
    Nice done man, you can post it here if you want, i mean for others players ^_^
    Ok i only delete the upper HI Module and the Things that belongs to this Module and build one biotechmodule left to the other two.

Simple once you understand how the Modules you build works^^

Is it possible make layout with 5 heavy industry, 2 energy, 3 electronic,2 agriculture ?