Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NOTICE: Technical Issues with the Demo Version | Forums

NOTICE: Technical Issues with the Demo Version

Hi all.

At the moment there are technical issues with the demo version of Trials of the Blood Dragon. The problem is that people are not getting connected to our servers properly, so they don't get the 15 global lives and access a version limited to two levels only. We are working on fixing this.

You can learn if you're properly connected if in the levels there's a sign in the upper left corner showing the amount of lives you have left. If it says 'Demo Version', then it's a limited version that is supposed to appear only when you're out of lives.

Be assured, that if you're getting faults while the limited version is active, they're not getting detracted from the 15 lives counter, so when the issue is fixed you'll get the proper chance to get a free game

We had extensive testing to not let this connectivity issue happen, but unfortunately sometimes when a product goes live things don't go as planned or as tested.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

I'll keep you posted on the updates.

UPDATE: The Trials of the Blood Dragon demo ended Thursday, August 4th.
    Last edited by UbiSkyBear; 08-23-2016 at 09:30 PM.

Hi.

Can people who had the issue with lives and only two levels available check the game please and see if you receive the 15 lives and can access more levels?

Thank you!

I finished the first 2 levels, making 1 fault. After choosing my inner character or whatever, it says I can't connect to the Ubisoft servers to post my score. So what do I do now?

Seems to work now : thanks a lot !
    Just a question : if we exit the game, will it be considered as a fault ? Thanks !

PS : so, will the end of the challenge be push of two days ? :-)

Had 2 global faults on the bugged version. Shows 15 faults left and just made it past stage 2. Seems to be working now. Thank you!

After completing two levels ( Level 0 & 1) I see:

Still Cannot Connect to Server

At the beginning of the game it still doesn't connect to the server. I have no issue with my ISP/connection and have 300Mbps down.

Thanks.

It did the same for me, but finally, passing by the hub, it worked ! Hope it will be the same for you guys !

@bokuwahmz & Incr3lible
    Do you have global lives shown in the corner when completing that level? Try pressing 'Cancel' and going further. Score doesn't affect demo progression.

@Kaiser-Panda
    Exiting the game is not considered as fault, faults count only in situations where the fault counter in the level itself increases.

I hadn't had any confirmation about prolonging the challenge, but I will ask tomorrow

@thizzweed
    You're welcome, glad it works

@Megathesis
    Could you please say what message it shows?

Quote Originally Posted by Farlander1991 View Post
    Hi.

Can people who had the issue with lives and only two levels available check the game please and see if you receive the 15 lives and can access more levels?

Thank you!
    I initially had "demo" in the top left corner and two levels, with it asking me to buy the game.

Then I tried later that day, and it said "15 faults remaining" instead of "demo", and I got past the first two levels, and right up to the fifth level with 13 faults remaining, but it was still asking me to buy.

Tried again today, and still the same - "13 faults remaining" instead of "demo", with five levels available, but it was still asking me to buy.

Help?!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast