Can't log in to uplay re: 2-step authentication

Recently got Anno 2070 on a Steam sale.

I can log in to my Ubisoft account, and I can log in here to the forum, but when I try to log in to Uplay, it's asking for a 2-step authentication code.
    I don't have Uplay linked to my authenticator, and entering backup numbers isn't working.

Any idea how I would get into my account?

tmPH.Gammatron's Avatar Senior Member

Bump

I also have the same problem right now, although the game is The Division. I cant access the game without since i lost my backup codes. Please help us guys!

tmPH.Gammatron's Avatar Senior Member

remove 2 step!

Hey man i already got a work around! im not sure if this will work to you but lets try.

once you reached the main page, on the upper right corner, click the down arrow to show up other menus (mine is in orange arrow)

You have to click the Account Information and another tab will show up.

Once you reached there, do not enter any credentials in the login page, simply click FACEBOOK on the lower left side of the screen. (Make sure that your email address is linked up with your facebook account to work)

after that, go to the security settings and turn off the 2 step authentication.
     2 people found this helpful

Thanks Gammatron...

That worked for me too!

dont work for me

Originally Posted by PH.Gammatron016 Go to original post
    Hey man i already got a work around! im not sure if this will work to you but lets try.

once you reached the main page, on the upper right corner, click the down arrow to show up other menus (mine is in orange arrow)

You have to click the Account Information and another tab will show up.

Once you reached there, do not enter any credentials in the login page, simply click FACEBOOK on the lower left side of the screen. (Make sure that your email address is linked up with your facebook account to work)

after that, go to the security settings and turn off the 2 step authentication.
    For me, when i do this it just loads forever! help!

Help!!!

guys i have the same problem and that doesnt work can anyone help me with skype call ? if you can call me Nikalas Nikolov pls i need my account.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello and welcome to the Forums,

For help with this, please take a look at the steps here:
    Problem with two step verification? Check here!

If you still have trouble afterward, get in touch with Ubisoft Support directly.

Thanks