Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 466

Thread: G36 Nerf Discussion | Forums

  1. #311
    Senior Member teksuo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by Titannium_ View Post
    why th fak, was G36 again HIDDEN nerfed with recoil ? this is beyond.
    it definitely aims worse than it did before. The lvoa-c's recoil is much easier to deal with compared to the g36 now. at least the lvoa's go straight up no side to side.
     

  2. #312
    Senior Member teksuo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by Natchai_Ubisoft View Post
    About the Accuracy/Stability change; yes, it seems to have been an intended change that we (as in the community team) weren't made aware of. This one's down to internal miscommunication I'm afraid. Nothing more I can say about it
    How about taking steps to ensure it doesn't happen again. that's twice already...
    You've got a rogue dev that hates CMs or something ?
     

  3. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by Natchai_Ubisoft View Post
    About the Accuracy/Stability change; yes, it seems to have been an intended change that we (as in the community team) weren't made aware of. This one's down to internal miscommunication I'm afraid. Nothing more I can say about it
    Just want to clarify Natchai .... I don't blame you - never shoot the messenger even if they don't have all the information

    It's just this was yet another trust destroying fail on the part of Ubisoft/Massive. When we're told Massive are looking at this and that etc, or that Massive listen to what the community are asking for; it's hard to believe it all when simple truths get omitted from what are important announcements which affect a lot of players.

    So no ill will towards yourself or the community team.
     

  4. #314
    Quote Originally Posted by U4G-X82Jaeger View Post
    Amen.

    At least one other player here who knows that DPS does not mean s*it in this game. I've got an awesome 133k dps but since I know how to roll my gear and what attributes actually matter I have no problem melting the Level 35 npc's. And this is with a six piece Bli d gear. Get that whiners? BLIND GEAR.
    i'm still waiting for the D.E.A.F. & S.T.U.P.I.D. gear.......to accompany the B.L.I.N.D.
     

  5. #315
    Senior Member Whiskey_OMeGa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Luzern, Switzerland
    Posts
    602
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy_Duhz_It_ View Post
    Dude......buddy......guy.....bro.....you're all over the place here. Also please spare me this crap that all i do is criticize the posters. Ive had plenty of good conversations and intelligent back and forth with quite a few people here. Of course, those are people like me who have been called "idiot fanboys" because we dont have the same issues with the game that others do.

    We tend to have things in common like a mutual disdain for people on the forums that do everything from cry over weapon buffs to not getting god roll drops and high level gear for every aspect of the game. Ive been called every name in the book because i happen to like the dark zone.....but according to some, no one can like the dark zone unless they're griefers and gankers who glitched FL a million times to get all the best gear in the game so they could pick on "defenseless under geared people". You and plenty of people like you have taken a massive crap on the rest of the forums because if people dont see things your way, they're "fan boys" and "trolls". P!$$ on you and your opinions.
    Dude! every post I see with your name on it consists of insulting anyone who doesn't agree with your unquestioning love for The Division and its developers. You make fun of the grammatical mistakes of those for whom English is not their first language, as if everyone who posts on an English language forum should be fluent and while you don't seem to be able to capitalize your "I". You call anyone who has a suggestion or complaint about the game a crybaby and whiner, while whining about anyone who has a complaint about the game. If someone/anyone has an issue with a stat, or nerf or....well anything, you insult their intelligence and inform the world that this person just doesn't know how to correctly play the game while completely mis-characterizing their original issue. This was the gist of what SSG4gogetaTX said in his post, but for some reason it went over your head.

    There is a huge difference between having disdain for someone or their opinion and trolling anyone who doesn't agree with you. The difference consists of feeling the need to insult those with whom you disagree. Read through this entire thread, and count the number of times you have felt it necessary to answer someone's complaint about the nerf with insults. It has gone beyond fanboy into the realm of troll. So please, take a pill and step away from the computer. Massive doesn't need you to defend every attack on its decision making. I'm not posting this to upset you, but just to lower the angry response level of the forums in whole and this thread in particular.

    Merriam-Webster defines fanboy as: a boy or man who is an extremely or overly enthusiastic fan of someone or something.

    and a troll as: make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.
     

  6. #316
    Quote Originally Posted by Natchai_Ubisoft View Post
    About the Accuracy/Stability change; yes, it seems to have been an intended change that we (as in the community team) weren't made aware of. This one's down to internal miscommunication I'm afraid. Nothing more I can say about it
    Come on, it's not the first time, and not the last I guess. With the bad game changes and the stealth nerf that are at the very least a sign of huge miscommunication, what the guys at Massive are doing ? seriously they screw things arround and wait to see if sbdy have the guts to actually fire them ?
     

  7. #317
    Senior Member teksuo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterOfMyOwn View Post
    Come on, it's not the first time, and not the last I guess. With the bad game changes and the stealth nerf that are at the very least a sign of huge miscommunication, what the guys at Massive are doing ? seriously they screw things arround and wait to see if sbdy have the guts to actually fire them ?
    it might be attempts at mind control ; first they break your psyche with mind games ; then they take control :P
     

  8. #318
    also, the "range" on the g36 is bugged, changes from low 14/16 meters to 36 randomly......
     

  9. #319
    The X-45 pistol has higher per bullet damage then my G36 now, why not nerf that too? In addition even my pre patch 1.3 GS182 Black Market AK-74 outputs the exact same damage. Seriously??

    I have been generally patient with the developers,and quite content with the lower gear stuff as I do not play with groups, the Incursions nor go into the DZ. You might even say that I am resigned to the idea of ever properly gearing up. My routine consists of attempting the first 2 (easiest) HVTs, the daily missions maybe venturing into the Underground once in a while. The rest of the time I wander around the light zone collecting crafting materials to sacrifice to RNGesus. Your crafting nerf hurt big time and effectively shut me out.

    The G36 was my first GS204 weapon. I got lucky picking it up from my fourth Underground mission. The base damage of 11.6K (baffles me why the devs would call it OP) inspired me to take on harder challenges and surviving against level 32 veterans became a possibility. You nerfed it now and I am back to square one again.

    For the advocates of "git gud". Fact is majority of gamers are casual with pretty average skills. The so called "OP" weapons is a stepping stone to encourage players to attempt higher levels encounters vs the overly spongy NPCs.
     

  10. #320
    Senior Member kellygreen45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,829
    Quote Originally Posted by munster1404 View Post
    The X-45 pistol has higher per bullet damage then my G36 now, why not nerf that too? In addition even my pre patch 1.3 GS182 Black Market AK-74 outputs the exact same damage. Seriously??

    I have been generally patient with the developers,and quite content with the lower gear stuff as I do not play with groups, the Incursions nor go into the DZ. You might even say that I am resigned to the idea of ever properly gearing up. My routine consists of attempting the first 2 (easiest) HVTs, the daily missions maybe venturing into the Underground once in a while. The rest of the time I wander around the light zone collecting crafting materials to sacrifice to RNGesus. Your crafting nerf hurt big time and effectively shut me out.

    The G36 was my first GS204 weapon. I got lucky picking it up from my fourth Underground mission. The base damage of 11.6K (baffles me why the devs would call it OP) inspired me to take on harder challenges and surviving against level 32 veterans became a possibility. You nerfed it now and I am back to square one again.

    For the advocates of "git gud". Fact is majority of gamers are casual with pretty average skills. The so called "OP" weapons is a stepping stone to encourage players to attempt higher levels encounters vs the overly spongy NPCs.
    This is the problem that Massive has created for themselves.

    They are so terrified of the hardcore gamer....and every change they make to the game is calculated to SLOW THEIR progression through the game.....that they are slowly pushing everyone else out of the game.
     

Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •