Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: G36 Nerf Discussion | Forums

U are aware we are unhappy? Sure we believe that your company cares. U CARE NOT!!!!!!! Massive likes to troll players and guess what u have lost the players way back there. But today u are loosing me too. Take care all and i invite u all to enter WoW with the Legion launch so close get ready to play a game that the company CARES. Ubisoft can suck donkey balls. Ban me like i care anymore ill never log again to that stupid game. Nerf every 2 weeks. I farm my *** to get the best weapon and when i got it u nerf it so the low scrub players dont compain? **** THEM TOO! everyone bellow 230 is a ****ing noob !

I'm not happy with the accuracy either. Would explain why I couldn't land as many head shots yesterday. I put it down to my thumbs not working properly. I have a lvl 5 one also. Christ almighty! If you think the 229 one is bad. Jesus! I had to revert to my classic m1a to land head shots at pointblank range it was that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by xZRTxWarMasterx View Post
    So my G36 was at 11.1 but the nerf was calculated from 10.3 for some reason. So I am now sitting at 8776 but that isn't the worst part. My DPS went from 227,000 to 168,000 and that is 26% reduction.
    i was at 306,000 DPS before nerf, then i was at 282,000 after, cause my base damage went from 14.3k to 12.1k
    cause 15% damage does reduce the DPS stat alot

Quote Originally Posted by Natchai_Ubisoft View Post
    Hey everyone

We decided to merge all the G36 Nerf threads. Please keep using this one regarding this topic and don't go and create more.
    We're aware you're unhappy with the nerf and are looking at the feedback as we go
    Sorry Natchai, that right there is a lie and a very patronising comment, if Ubisoft/Massive are aware of how unhappy the player base, then you would have been aware of how unhappy the players BEFORE the patch/nerf, but to go ahead and lie to players and nerf more on the gun than just the base damage, then that clearly shows just how little Ubisooft/Massive listen to us and, this information only came to light because us players are the ones who care, and not the developers of this game.

Why can you not just tell us the truth from the beginning? This is not the first stealth nerf, but I hope to god it is the last, Ubisoft are fast becoming a joke now, and all of these lies and hidden truths is doing you no favours, stop pretending and saying Ubisoft care, and SHOW US!!!

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!!! And so far Ubisoft/massive's actions show they don't care, or that you think we are not smart enough to notice you taking more from us than you said you would.

The G36 has still the best bullet dmg in combination with high rpm and ok-ish recoil and you guys moan like little girls, because you need an OP weapon to compensate your lack of skill/knowledge, when fighting lvl35 npc?
    You need no more than 200k base dps for pve endgame content, as you are using buffs to increase the damage.

Angry

Hey everyone

We decided to merge all the G36 Nerf threads. Please keep using this one regarding this topic and don't go and create more.
    We're aware you're unhappy with the nerf and are looking at the feedback as we go
    What really bugs me about the G36 nerf is that it provided a 'temporary' fix for the sponge-npcs. Sure it was overpowered but simply nerfing it was not the solution without addressing the bigger issue.

Further to this; and this is a big one; you tell us it's damage is being reduced 15% and well ok that's fine, I understand Massive are simply pushing back the issue of npc bullet-sponge effects - but don't tell us only part of the nerf thinking that the community won't data mine the truth out?

If there's one thing Massive lack, it's trust from the community. Full disclosure is surely your only way to repair that trust!

Your customers have paid for a product which has been plagued with issues, inconsistencies and imbalances. It's time you address these before any new content. Wasn't 1.3 supposed to balance weapons? Sure the shotgun stagger has helped a bit, the LMG damage etc - yeah it's all helped but it's not the complete re-balance I'd have expected - it's more like a bodged attempt at it. Post-1.3 I can't say there's a whole lot of balance at all. The gun meta shifted sure, but that's all you're doing - not balancing. Back to the drawing board please!

Ubi, Massive, you continue losing credibilty at every turn. Do you not realize the value of credibility? Do you not realize how trust is diffcult to regain once lost. Your behaviour here will have repercussions beyond just The Division. Do you not care about your company's future success? To not care about us the players is one thing, but it seems you don't even care about your own jobs down the road.

I can just picture a job interview for a position at say Blizzard:
    -What was the last game you worked on
    -I was part of the dev team for The Division
    Brief silence...
    -Ok, thank you for your time, we will get back to you.

About the Accuracy/Stability change; yes, it seems to have been an intended change that we (as in the community team) weren't made aware of. This one's down to internal miscommunication I'm afraid. Nothing more I can say about it

About the Accuracy/Stability change; yes, it seems to have been an intended change that we (as in the community team) weren't made aware of. This one's down to internal miscommunication I'm afraid. Nothing more I can say about it
    Please god don't think we are that thick to fall for that excuse AGAIN!!!

You need to quit whilst your behind.

Edit:

You should also be asking Ubisoft why they like to make you look stupid on their forums.

Quote Originally Posted by N.erdbeer View Post
    The G36 has still the best bullet dmg in combination with high rpm and ok-ish recoil and you guys moan like little girls, because you need an OP weapon to compensate your lack of skill/knowledge, when fighting lvl35 npc?
    You need no more than 200k base dps for pve endgame content, as you are using buffs to increase the damage.
    Amen.

At least one other player here who knows that DPS does not mean s*it in this game. I've got an awesome 133k dps but since I know how to roll my gear and what attributes actually matter I have no problem melting the Level 35 npc's. And this is with a six piece Bli d gear. Get that whiners? BLIND GEAR.

Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast