Thread: G36 Nerf Discussion | Forums

Titannium_'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by trakaiskjems Go to original post
    Hamishbode just asnwered on stealth nerf not cool at all !!!
    https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision..._patch/d5aawfi
    So THEY STEALTH NERFED another stats at G36 ?
    U KIDDING ME ?

what a bunch of SCUM U ARE. pathetic ****************

cb99_'s Avatar Member

Wow, really admin's,
    Here went the last respect for you guys out of my window.

Do you honestly think that the destruction of these concerned threads buy bundle them all together so you lose all orientation of there content and move hem all to another part of the forums will help here?

You lot are IMO in some serious need of some people management skill courses.

This is not "damage control", this is inflicting massive long-term damage on steroids.

-cb99

---------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Easy_Duhz_It_ Go to original post
    Why dont i post something like "If something is wrong with the game, it's you not the game. If your game freezes it's because you suck. Bugs? There are no bugs, you all just suck. Fixes? There are no need for fixes,unless Ubisoft deems them necessary. If you do not like the results, it's because you suck.!" ? Ummm....probably because a rant like that has nothing to do with the G-36. Why would i post about the map not working or the game freezing in a thread about nerfing a specific gun? Talk about making absolutely no sense. May wanna start taking those meds on time, old man.

And im not sure how much clearer i can be but we all knew the nerf was coming. If you dont know how to recalibrate gear by now to maximize your abilities then yea.....ITS YOUR OWN GAHD DAMN FAULT. Do you need a manual on recalibrations or something? I guess its only complicated to the feeble-minded individuals here who blow there loads on the "pretty" attributes/stats in the game and neglect the important ones. Ive said so many times it literally hurts me to have to repeat myself......we are ALL GIVEN THE SAME TOOLS AND THE SAME EQUIPMENT AND THE SAME MEANS TO GET THE SAME MAXIMUM RESULTS. IF YOU CANT COMPREHEND OR "COMPRENDE" BY NOW MAYBE YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR ANOTHER GAME TO PLAY BECAUSE THIS ONE WONT GET ANY EASIER FOR YOU.
    Some nice capitals going there.........
    I am sure you will get some more "respect" for your constant multiple crusade posts over and over again all across the forums trying to tell all that express some concerns that all is fine, pure sad to see.

Remember this?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision...e_nerf/d3zfp35

And the "Gee Whiz" we are so sorry, that one slipped and now they throw some additional stealth nerf down our throat's
    https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision...l_after_patch/

Verification,
    https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision..._patch/d5aawfi

Fool me once and so on.....

I normally simply just skip your posts these days reading the forums, but making a exception for today.
    Do you really think you will have a product that evolves for you to play with your often call for people to leave and play something else, do you really believe that is the solution here?

I do follow the stats of the number of players, and a considerable dip can easily be seen after the the last mini patch, but I guess you think that is a good thing people taking you up on your advice and stop playing.

I have put a lot of hours into this game my self, and somebody over at UBI/Massive are doing all the wrong interpretation of the reality, it would not be hard for them to look where the numbers are and stop cater for those 3% doing FL on heroic instead of the bulk numbers players.

-cb99

why th fak, was G36 again HIDDEN nerfed with recoil ? this is beyond.

Hugo-FOU's Avatar Senior Member
    So I've just noticed they've combined all of these threads about the G36 nerf.
    Interesting!

I didn't have a problem with them lowering the damage slightly, but they've lowered it to the point where it's only competitive with other ARs when the 'Focused' talent is active. With any skill on cool down it becomes sub par.

Surely the purpose of a talent like 'Focused' is to give bonus damage when not using damage buffing skill. The trade off being that a player then gets less of a damage bonus from those skills.

hallfrom8's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Titannium_ Go to original post
    10%.... fine.

15% ? you deleted it from game.
    Lul, instead of balance other AR, you destroyed G36.
    So now we will bulletsponge L35 even more....

bravo, indeed.
    It is ridiculous.
    You do not even notice that the truth characteristics have not changed. I checked before and after the patch to the head at a target 23K. The game does not have this rifle DATA Specific correctly displayed.
    With it, everything as it was before the patch.

PS. This makes it a viable other weapons.

Its things like these stealth nerfs that really piss people off, coming out with oh we forgot to mention so and so...Why do they do it are they intent on demoralising there fan base to the point of 'why should I bother anymore' that was the polite response by the way. I cannot understand there way of thinking you build your builds up only to be knocked back with changes, then start again only to be knocked back again. How many more times do we have to do this, we spend hours upon hours getting our characters to where we want only to get a kick in the teeth through changes and stealth nerfs. How the hell is anyone meant to progress in this game, its okay when you can spend the hours on it but what about the majority who have a life outside of gaming. The only thing that is keeping me interested at the moment is that the friends I have made early on in the release and are still playing but only just.

how they can FORGET about RECOIL nerf ?

ITS INTENDED from their side. And i say, THEY SUCK.

m1crobra1n's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by alkaid12 Go to original post
    you want to know why Defiance went free to play and then dropped as a game, it was so unbalanced, and after trying to get it balanced after alot of work and money, they gave up on it and costed alot of money to fix, so this game is trying to work it out with all the balancing and fixes they do
    I watched the tv show of that but never had any interest of the game.
    I am not a fan of RPG game to.
    My history with games go back 24 years and mostly are point and click style adventure games or FPS games like
    quake 2 and 3 , then a counter strike and then call of duty 4 and battlefield 3 and 4.
    Before these i played doom and wolfenstain and duke nuken 3d and blood and so on.

Hey everyone

We decided to merge all the G36 Nerf threads. Please keep using this one regarding this topic and don't go and create more.
    We're aware you're unhappy with the nerf and are looking at the feedback as we go

Hugo-FOU's Avatar Senior Member
    Natchai,

I had just created this before reading your post, so I'll re-post it here if you want to delete my other thread.

Focus on Focused!
    I think Ubi/Massive could claw back some popularity after the 'over the top' G36 nerf if they adjust the 'Focused' talent.

As I see it, at the moment the talent brings the G36 in line with other ARs. Without it, the G36 falls below.

Adjust the talent to say:-
    'When no skills are on cooldown, your weapon damage is increased by 15%. When a skill is on cooldown, headshot damage is increased by 7.5%.'

Thoughts?