Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: G36 Nerf Discussion | Forums

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

G36 Nerf Discussion

10%.... fine.

15% ? you deleted it from game.
    Lul, instead of balance other AR, you destroyed G36.
    So now we will bulletsponge L35 even more....

bravo, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Titannium_ View Post
    10%.... fine.

15% ? you deleted it from game.
    Lul, instead of balance other AR, you destroyed G36.
    So now we will bulletsponge L35 even more....

bravo, indeed.
    Can you at least direct your anger at the state of general weapon and gs tier balance? 15% won't kill the G36, It puts it on par with its closest rivals like the ACR family.

BM AK74, Tactical mk16, and SCAR families are once again the things to farm.

Quote Originally Posted by ejnt View Post
    BM AK74, Tactical mk16, and SCAR families are once again the things to farm.
    The Assault Rifles are all garbage except the LVOA-C and SCAR-L. G36 will be trash after the nerf too. Most of the Assault Rifles need a serious buff.

Quote Originally Posted by ejnt View Post
    Can you at least direct your anger at the state of general weapon and gs tier balance? 15% won't kill the G36, It puts it on par with its closest rivals like the ACR family.
    Are you ****ing serious?!?!

I run a 229 G36 with a base dmg of 10.5k (including the +14% of Focused - so the real base dmg is at about 9.3k).
    Few days ago I dropped an 229 AUG with a base dmg of 10.6k.
    (I can´t remember if I was wearing the Predator at that time, let´s hope not.)

Now tell me why the hell the G36 has to be nerfed??! To bring back the stupid SMG-power??!

With that idiotic G36 nerf my base dmg will drop to 7.8/8.9k!

If you stick to that nerf, then raise the set bonus of Predator to keep the ARs competitive!

look , i think 10% would be fine.

15% = deletion. 'They have no faking clue how to balance weapons. period.

15% while high is not destroying it , i mainly play with assault rifles even when SMG where king and the G36 is still far higher then other guns in its family tree. Having said that they all need a massive buff considering they are powerful in RL but hey Massive seem not to know this. In terms of damage mine is sitting at now 12.2k the nearest assault rifle i have to it is a ACR with 11.1k unmoded. i still like them but they really need to buff the other weapons. Unfortunately i really think they haven't a clue how to do this going on passed updates and so called weapons Balances . Take the AUG for instance it is an assault rifle yet they call it am SMG , Same with the Scar H it is a battle Rifle and is the same calabire as the MIA yet the damage it pathetic versus the MIA.

I like the game on a whole but tbh i am getting very bored running a DLC that is basically the same **** over and over it is the most grinding i have ever done in a game and i used to Raid Hardcore in WOW.

so what can i say to this.. BALANCE, right called ?

Will they give us someting equal, lets say 10000 bullets backpack ammo capacity ? Cause we need this to kill L35 now....
    Or we should throw rocks in 25% of every mission, cause its the only choice that left ?
    Last edited by Titannium_; 07-12-2016 at 12:08 AM.

Will they give us someting equal, lets say 10000 bullets backpack ammo capacity ? Cause we need this to kill L35 now....
    Or we should throw rocks in 25% of every mission, cause its the only choice that left ?
    Yo, I'm seriously down with the rock throwing if nets me better gear in the end..

Actually, you are supposed to reason with enemy NPC's when you run out of ammo....

Yep, too bad they don't have the ability to measure how many G36's get sold or deconstructed after the nerf. I bet that metric would be telling, though, not that they would listen even with empirical evidence staring them in the face.

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast