Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CHECK out COMMUNITY HELP for technical issues related to the game. | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

XyZspineZyX
    What the title says. Post technical problems in the tech forum for now.

<center></a><center>
    <font color="CC33FF">"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein </font color>
    <font color="grey">"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    - Sun-tzu
    </font color>

[This message was edited by Rhoulette on Fri May 28 2004 at 03:01 PM.]
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    What the title says. Post technical problems in the tech forum for now.

<center></a><center>
    <font color="CC33FF">"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein </font color>
    <font color="grey">"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    - Sun-tzu
    </font color>

[This message was edited by Rhoulette on Fri May 28 2004 at 03:01 PM.]

im having the same session no longer availible as everyone else on the forums

Im with that guy. Good god I cant play a game its its like 1 in 100 trys get a game. If the full game is that bad I wouldnt touch it with a 100 foot stick.
    I can taste colors!!!
    No you cant! Your just drinking paint!

srry guyz but this is so f*cking ridiculous
    k hereâ´s whatz wrong : the 1.1 patch worked fine the only problem was i couldnt host and many many times i just disconnected:S and it said connection lost or session is no more(the last is btw bullsh*t because the session was still running)then u came with a new patch k the good thing is now i can host BUT THIS IS THE ONLY THING I CAN DO:S cannot join because well u guyz know the guid/key sh*t and now u came with another thing ----&gt; could not validate ubi.blabla OMFG WHAT IS WRONG WITH U GUYZ!! i just want to sit behind my pc and play but no everytime i want to play some **** happens again. UBISoft u make good games but what is wrong with ur online part cant u guyz fix it good??:S

A MAD-GAMER

the CHAMPION
    *** The Moderators Have Replaced My Very Large Sig With This Text - In The Meantime I Will Be Finding One That Is Within The Sig Guidelines ***

Hello guys I'am A newb here so go easy on me.

I 'am having a bit of trouble with SC:PT.
    I installed the game with no problems. But when I go to play single player I have no voice sound, like the guys lips are moving but nothing is coming out LOL.
    But here is the kicker all the other sounds are perfect better then perfect. Like I here everything goin on around me and all the sounds Sam makes, even at the beging of the U.S. Embassy level where the hostages are moneing and getting shot I here that just fine.

I went through all my settings changed everything I could but still the same.
    I dont think its my system for that every other game I have works perfect.
    I really don't want to uninstall and reinstal.

And the 1.2 patch issue I'am not running it. And don't plan to until the issue is resolved.

Oh I also installed this game on 5/20/04 and its 5/21/04.

Thanks

Pentium4 2.0 / Geforce4 Fx 5200 Ultra 128mgb / 1gb pc2100 Ram. / Windows Xp Home / Intel D8745PT Mobo / Cooloing Air. / Sound Blaster Audigy S.D.
    Pentium4 2.0 / Geforce4 Fx 5200 Ultra 128mgb / 1gb pc2100 Ram. / Windows Xp Home / Intel D8745PT Mobo / Cooloing Air. / Sound Blaster Audigy S.D.

I played the demo and met all but 1 requirement i had "Inadequate pixel shading" how can i fix this?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stryka1:
    I played the demo and met all but 1 requirement i had "Inadequate pixel shading" how can i fix this?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You cannot fix this. "Inadequate pixel shading" means your graphics card is not powerful enough to play the game. According to the readme that comes with the full game, the following graphics cards are supported:

"DX8.1 compatible card,
    GeForce 3 or higher ( GeForce 4 MX are [sic] GeForce4 Go are not supported)
    ATI Radeon 8500 or higher"

These are from the minimum requirements. So, you card must support DirectX 8.1, and must be a GF3 or higher, or an ATI Radeon 8500 or higher. GF4 MX and GF4 Go cards are not supported by Pandora Tomorrow.
    --
    Xfire: WoostaChris

isnt that funny b/c i played the sp train demo, same machine, same specs

Well I just got the game installed, so it seemed like everything was going fine untill I realized I dont have any sound for sound effects like when a bullet hits a barrel there's no sound... I can hear the voices and music fine but when it comes to sound effects that my chara' should be makeing I cant hear anything.....sigh o well please help if you know anything about this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast