Thread: Task Bar obscures the status line line at the bottom of the screen. | Forums

Hello there,

Is there a *true* full screen option in Chessmaster9000?

I find the view, with the Task Bar covering the status line at the bottom (winXP), slightly anoying.

I can Auto-hide the Task Bar but I then have to undo this setting when I return to normal computer usage.

Any help greatly welcomed

Paul.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hello there,

Is there a *true* full screen option in Chessmaster9000?

I find the view, with the Task Bar covering the status line at the bottom (winXP), slightly anoying.

I can Auto-hide the Task Bar but I then have to undo this setting when I return to normal computer usage.

Any help greatly welcomed

Paul.

I find it annoying too and haven't found a way to play chessmaster 9000 in full screen(there isn't any). I think you just have to live with it as it is.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________
    Fischer-The-2nd

What we think, we become - Buddha.

Do not dwell in the past, do not dwell in the future, concetrate the mind on the present moment - Buddha.

Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill - Buddha.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________
    FREE BOBBY FISCHER!

Click here http://www.freebobby.org/

What I do is just take the Task-bar down with the arrows when placing the pointer just on the top edge of it.

HT

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fischer-The-2nd:
    I find it annoying too and haven't found a way to play chessmaster 9000 in full screen(there isn't any). I think you just have to live with it as it is.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the reply

The game has been out for years. Wonder why they never corrected the problem in one of their patches?

Paul.