Thread: ☆☆ [SF] ☆ Team Special Forces ☆ Est. 1997 ☆☆ Seeking mature and dedicated players | Forums

I really was getting tired of solo que before I joined Sf. So I set out to find a worthy team. When I first joined the team sf team speak I was pleasantly surprised at how nice and helpful everyone was. I could play ranked or casual at almost anytime with a full team. Not only did my rank improve I also enjoyed the game more. Thats because this game was built for u to have a team. Months later I'm still in the team enjoying everything it has to offer the same as I did day one. So what are u waiting for? Come check us out on www.team-sf.com

Team-Sf is always looking for someone new to join the team. We are a very active group, and it is always easy to get a team together to play casual or ranked. We hold in house scrims every weekend but you have to be a member to join. So don't miss out come play with us and join! Our website is www.team-sf.com

Tired of randoms leaving ranked? Come join us and you won't need to worry about that anymore. That is one of the reasons I joined. Then you can finally have a 5v5 ranked match. Our website is www.team-sf.com . We are always looking for a new team mate. We are a very friendly community of adults.

Playing solo is not how this game was ment to be played. Join SF and play the game how it was ment to be played with a full squad whether it be casual or ranked. Or if your into competitive you can join our comp team! Sign up on our website www.team-sf.com

A Friendly and Social Community: Started in 1997

We are a friendly and social community and we play custom, ranked, and casual games every day. The only requirements we have are to be at least 16 and have a mic.

We were established in 1997 and have been around in the gaming scene ever since.

https://www.team-sf.com/join