Thread: Mystery Age | Forums

Here is a mystery age that i found a picture of on Cyan's website.

Does anyone know anything about it? I haven't found it in prime.
    -
    62427 on Tapestry
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Here is a mystery age that i found a picture of on Cyan's website.

Does anyone know anything about it? I haven't found it in prime.

Nothing, it's an eventual age for Live that well we don't know if it'll ever happen. If it does it'll probably be X2.

Kind of looks like a part of Teledahn.

Maz

---
    If this is one of my postings and I have not said it's "official news", provided a quoted source for reference to the news, or directly indicated that I am moderating the thread. Then I am posting as a fellow user.
    ---
    Consider this a disclaimer, unless otherwise stated.

I think it's the age called Noloben, which was, as Maz indicates, to be made available in URU Live...

Actually it is a pic from Mudpie.

The full information on this pic can be found at the D'ni Council site.

I find it interesting that this is titled "Great Shaft". I recall reading somewhere that once you have travelled thru the city and taken the journey through the ENTIRE cavern and climb the Great Shaft - you will come out of the volcano and see the image. Now I was never clear if you saw this immediately or if one needed to do some travelling.

EDIT: Hmm - I just re-read VERY carefully the caption for this pic on the DNI Council site. This may NOT be the shot entitled "Great Shaft". You infer what you want, but some where there is a pic of the Great Shaft IF this is not it. Good Hunting.

EDIT 2: Look here Dni Jazz Clubfor confirmation on what this shot is. There is a LOT more interesting pics there as well. (I need to spend more time over there ) Note there are 2 versions of this image.

D'aniel

D'ni Directory
    To D'ni - I'm going, are you?

[This message was edited by TheRealMarlboro on Sun February 29 2004 at 08:08 AM.]

[This message was edited by TheRealMarlboro on Sun February 29 2004 at 08:11 AM.]
    D'ni Directory

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheRealMarlboro:
    Actually it is a pic from Mudpie.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>That has to be one of the strangest statements I've ever read, considering Uru:Live "is" Mudpie.

D'ni Council? Wow. That's an old (and dead) site. Most of the pics and links don't even work for me.

I have seen this picture referred to as Noloben, also. It would seem somewhere along the line, someone received some confirmation about the name....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goofling:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheRealMarlboro:
    Actually it is a pic from Mudpie.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>That has to be one of the strangest statements I've ever read, considering Uru:Live "_is_" Mudpie.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In a sense yes - from a software developer's point of view its not the same.

Software (games/websites/applications) under go a series of phases during development. I was inferring that MUDPIE is the early version of Uru (Live). As the product developes, certain componets may or may not be included in the next phase.

D'ni Directory
    D'ni Directory

That's Nobelen.

It's where the 'Last D'ni' is supposed to be.

RM, you are arguing semantics. While I do agree that these may just be 3D-Renderings, don't discredit them just because they are from the 'Mudpie' Era. Actually this image was also shown at E3 for URU.

JFC

Do you want UruLive to Return?
    Then Please, Click Here, and Sign the Petition AND SAVE URULIVE
    Thanks.
    Do you want UruLive to Return?
    Then Please, Click Here, and Sign the Petition AND SAVE URULIVE
    Thanks.

It's times like these I wish I could have played Uru Live. Dial ups(sigh)

P.S. How do you get a display Pic on these forums???
    -
    62427 on Tapestry

&gt; How do you get a display Pic on these forums?

You need to be able to put the picture on the web somewhere. Many contributors here are using Photobucket; it provides free web space for pictures.