Thread: iraq was planned to be a country in lomac !? | Forums

This I found in lockon/ME/MEinit Just scroll to the end and then a little bit higher ( 1 Page).

<Country Name="Iraq" WorldID="1" CLSID="{EFAA38FB-3F84-4B5D-9C9E-DB69C842C7C1}">

Country Name="Iran" WorldID="1" CLSID="{35DEF74B-3CB8-49AD-B2C8-D831792ECA66}">

That would explaine why Israel existes in the Game, it would be nessesary for an Addon, but now such an Addon would be nonsens, because only the Iran without Lybia/Lybien ( I dont know how you write it) and without the Iraq against Israel wuold be a short war.

Flo (sorry for my bad english)

Gewalt ist ein Ausdruck sexueller Frustration.

Force is an expression of sexual frustration.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

This I found in lockon/ME/MEinit Just scroll to the end and then a little bit higher ( 1 Page).

<Country Name="Iraq" WorldID="1" CLSID="{EFAA38FB-3F84-4B5D-9C9E-DB69C842C7C1}">

Country Name="Iran" WorldID="1" CLSID="{35DEF74B-3CB8-49AD-B2C8-D831792ECA66}">

That would explaine why Israel existes in the Game, it would be nessesary for an Addon, but now such an Addon would be nonsens, because only the Iran without Lybia/Lybien ( I dont know how you write it) and without the Iraq against Israel wuold be a short war.

WOuld those not signify the country that the piolt originates from, as in the coalition lists?

www.tacticalgamer.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>quote:
    Originally posted by FatBoy_190th:
    damn u ED - damn u UBI - damn all u butchers!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    www.TeamElement.org

quote:
    Originally posted by FatBoy_190th:
    Damm u ED - Damm u UBI - Damm all u butchers!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Avalon151:

&lt;Country Name="Iraq" WorldID="1" CLSID="{EFAA38FB-3F84-4B5D-9C9E-DB69C842C7C1}"&gt;

Country Name="Iran" WorldID="1" CLSID="{35DEF74B-3CB8-49AD-B2C8-D831792ECA66}"&gt;

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Israel was put in because they fly the F-15 and for no other reason. Nothing political was behind any reason for any aspect of Lock On.

Iraq was considered at one time but dropped because we did not have time.

Carl

__________________________________________________ _______________
    Carl C. Norman
    Executive Producer & Consultant
    The Fighter Collection/Eagle Dynamics

Disclaimer: I am a representative from the Developer of Lock On: Modern Air Combat. I am NOT a spokesman for Ubi Soft nor am I a Moderator for their forums. Official announcements concerning release dates will come directly from Ubi Soft. All features and dates mentioned in this posting are variable and subject to change at any time.

What about Saudi Arabia and Japan?!
    dont they fly similar versions of the F-15?

well! no time! maybe for a future addon.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Israel was put in because they fly the F-15 and for no other reason. Nothing political was behind any reason for any aspect of Lock On. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We've always had Flanker to fly and pit Ukraine against Russia. Since no coalitions in Lomac are etched in stone, it is now possible to pit NATO countries against each other. By including Isreal, we can now set up F-15 vs. F-15 or F-15 vs A-10, with the only real glitch being trying to explain why this battle occurs north of the Black Sea.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gherring1:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Israel was put in because they fly the F-15 and for no other reason. Nothing political was behind any reason for any aspect of Lock On. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We've always had Flanker to fly and pit Ukraine against Russia. Since no coalitions in Lomac are etched in stone, it is now possible to pit NATO countries against each other. By including Isreal, we can now set up F-15 vs. F-15 or F-15 vs A-10, with the only real glitch being trying to explain why this battle occurs north of the Black Sea.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure. You can put anyone on either side. I just shot down three French Mirage 2000s using the Fast Battle Planner to test something in V1.02.

You can make whatever coalitions you want. You can do this with any version of Lock On it is not something new to V1.02.

Carl

__________________________________________________ _______________
    Carl C. Norman
    Executive Producer & Consultant
    The Fighter Collection/Eagle Dynamics

Disclaimer: I am a representative from the Developer of Lock On: Modern Air Combat. I am NOT a spokesman for Ubi Soft nor am I a Moderator for their forums. Official announcements concerning release dates will come directly from Ubi Soft. All features and dates mentioned in this posting are variable and subject to change at any time.

If you have creativity issues surrounding why Isreal would face off against NATO over Ukraine, just do what they say in the Oscar (r) - nominated song, and "Blame Canada!"