Thread: Hi All! | Forums

Hi All!

I know, I know - I do this every so often. Surface from the depths to say hi, then off I go again into the ether; much like a submarine, only slightly less destructive.

I find myself next to my furiously spinning DVD drive installing SH4 and SH4 U-Boats (kindly donated to me across The Pond by Tambor) once again, and as always I'm drawn back. I hope everyone is well, new members and old. Tambor I see you're around on the forums still, a huge hello from Wales once again!

I'm on the hunt for Trigger Maru as always, and once I have it I shall be mucking up manual targetting just like the good old days. Just wanted to touch base with you all!

Kind Regards,

TK

Hello tenakakhan good to see you again. Hope you get into the swing of SH4 again and remember what buttons to push.
    Happy Sailing !!

Quote Originally Posted by tenakakhan_1981 View Post
    I know, I know - I do this every so often. Surface from the depths to say hi, then off I go again into the ether; much like a submarine, only slightly less destructive.

I find myself next to my furiously spinning DVD drive installing SH4 and SH4 U-Boats (kindly donated to me across The Pond by Tambor) once again, and as always I'm drawn back. I hope everyone is well, new members and old. Tambor I see you're around on the forums still, a huge hello from Wales once again!

I'm on the hunt for Trigger Maru as always, and once I have it I shall be mucking up manual targetting just like the good old days. Just wanted to touch base with you all!

Kind Regards,

TK

Hi ya, TK. Nice to see around these parts again.