100% broken game

the game is 100% broken.. and if you bought the game, you are ****ed... it is ubisoft = no support.. the game freezes after entering main menu. People reported this problem in august in 2015 and ubisoft say'd they wher looking in to it... but nothing has been done.. it dosent take almost a year to fix a minor bug like this.. they just want to scamm people for money..

so if you havent bought the game.. DONT BUY IT
    it does not work!

This game has made me weary about ever buying a game again, especially from Ubisoft. It is as Speedyman1987 said, completely broken. Upon purchase, download and play I was able to do the tutorial, but once the game hits the main menu, it does not function at all.

How is this acceptable Ubisoft?

Do not buy this game, it does not work. I don't mean it's a bad game, I mean, it straight up doesn't function. Crazy.....

Originally Posted by speedyman1987 Go to original post
    the game is 100% broken.. and if you bought the game, you are ****ed... it is ubisoft = no support.. the game freezes after entering main menu. People reported this problem in august in 2015 and ubisoft say'd they wher looking in to it... but nothing has been done.. it dosent take almost a year to fix a minor bug like this.. they just want to scamm people for money..

so if you havent bought the game.. DONT BUY IT
    it does not work!
    this game worked great until the patch released 3 months after release in 2014 now 2 years later it has recieved no updates at all and signal studios blames ubisoft and ubisoft blames signal studios