Thread: The Falcon and The Unicorn DLC not redeemed and can not access server in game. | Forums

For me problem still persist.cant play DLC and achievements are stuck at act II. cant gryphon ride to forge but can walk there by foot.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi psiemaszko and welcome to the forums, please contact our Support Team https://support.ubi.com so that we can troubleshoot this with you.

Thanks for your patience

The problem returned

Same for me. Already applied for support.

Originally Posted by Ubi-MoshiMoshi Go to original post
    Hello everyone

We are aware of a issue with Might & Magic X whilst accessing Uplay rewards.

We apologise for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience whilst we investigate.

Kind Regards

Update: The issue is now resolved. Thank you again for your patience.

hi, excuse me, but it's been a year and I still have this problem.

I think we've been patient enough.

Either give me my damn money back or FIX YOUR AWFUL SERVICE

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi lljkJackGates and welcome to the forums, please could you contact our Support Team, including a DxDiag report and MS info, so we can take a look https://support.ubi.com

Thanks

Same problem

Tried to install and play this again yesterday, same problem that other users have been getting for a year...

If your unable to provide an online platform that actually works, then fix the steam download so it doesn't require these stupid online unlocks.

Your unable to even code an image verification which is readable without refreshing a dozen times...

I contacted your support team 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing back. Game still doesn't work so maybe the problem is the people working on it.

Same problem here,(Polish support) they responded to me saying that they contacted developers but don't know when something will be done. So I wrote that if in a month nothing will change then I will want my money back from ubisoft.

Same problem here.

same here, spoke to support for a few days, attached a lot of files, tried a lot of basic troubleshooting... ticket was "escalated" as only the developers can fix this gamebreaking bug