Thread: Raven Shield 1.55 dedicated server loop error crashes | Forums

OK. First off, i just wanna say this is a plea for help, not a <font size="1" font color=white>whinge</font> session. we are paying good money every month for our game server rentals, and have been suffering greatly since the 1.54/1.55 patches. lokking in the server logfiles, u can see a pattern of looping errors leading to server crashes.
    This is not only happening on our servers, but on servers belonging to other clans, and with different hosting companies. I've been submitting the bug reports when rs/as crashes me to desktop, but its a little tougher to do that when the server crashes.
    If any1 has any suggestions, plz let me know, so i can try them out. Much as i enjoy rs/as, i haven't been able to play much, due to server crashes, and the bugs in these new patches. Please UBI. Fix this stuff. Dont wanna trade in our r/s servers for a Halo server....

TY, Ghost

[This message was edited by tonytwotoes on Sat March 20 2004 at 03:30 AM.]
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

OK. First off, i just wanna say this is a plea for help, not a <font size="1" font color=white>whinge</font> session. we are paying good money every month for our game server rentals, and have been suffering greatly since the 1.54/1.55 patches. lokking in the server logfiles, u can see a pattern of looping errors leading to server crashes.
    This is not only happening on our servers, but on servers belonging to other clans, and with different hosting companies. I've been submitting the bug reports when rs/as crashes me to desktop, but its a little tougher to do that when the server crashes.
    If any1 has any suggestions, plz let me know, so i can try them out. Much as i enjoy rs/as, i haven't been able to play much, due to server crashes, and the bugs in these new patches. Please UBI. Fix this stuff. Dont wanna trade in our r/s servers for a Halo server....

TY, Ghost

[This message was edited by tonytwotoes on Sat March 20 2004 at 03:30 AM.]

The dev. team never learns, and you don't either.
    Sorry I can't help but this must be one of Ubi's magical bugs.

Better go with a Halo server

Not the answer i was lookin for here lol.

gonna have to have the admins at ce contact UBI with the relevant info to get this 1 straightened out i guess.