Thread: Xbox 360What the hell is wrong with co-op missions? | Forums

What the hell is wrong with co-op missions?

I finally want to play the co-op missions to collect the respective achievements. But this is an awful task.

Why is it that I almost always get to play the "Ready or not" mission? Why can't I choose a mission I want in the public lobby? The only one available is always "Ready or not" and I am so not ready to play it endlessly.

Why does the Overboard mission, that is so hard to start, always snap off close to the end and all my co-players are suddenly gone or rather "overboard"?

I am struggling with the co-ops for a month now without having any progress, only repeating the same old "Ready or not" missions.

Wasted a whole saturday today for nothing.. .
     1 people found this helpful

Ikr

I have versions for the xbox, ps3, and pc. All of them have this problem. I suggest going to your friends house and forcing them to play it with ya. There's no other way around it, unless you play co - op forever.

Only time that co - op online matters is when it's a daily or weekly challenge (My current one is to kill 300 enemies in co - op...)

some help

If you first go to "private coop" and set your difficulty and mission it will help. Then leave and go to "public coop" and it will first try to find others in your mission of choice. If it can't then it just gives you what it has.