Driver: SF won't start

I've bought the game a while ago and it ran fine on my previous PC.

Now I'm feeling a little bit nostalgic and I want to play this amazing game again. After I've got everything set up, Steam, Uplay, and got the game installed, Driver: SF just wouldn't start. The funny thing about it is that Driver.exe was clearly running in the background and my Steam status showed that I was In-Game, but the game just wasn't there, not even a black screen or a menu.

I have tried everything: Reinstalling Uplay manually, reinstalling Driver: SF numerous times, Windows XP SP3 comp mode, admin mode, deleting the offline file, installing Uplay in the same directory Driver: SF, nothing works. I have searched around Google and people either didn't really have the same problem as mine (Usually revolves around Uplay crashing, Mac not running the game, Black Screen) or had the same problem but no replies.

So, can anyone give me a fix to this little problem?

Originally Posted by a0001521 Go to original post
    I've bought the game a while ago and it ran fine on my previous PC.

Now I'm feeling a little bit nostalgic and I want to play this amazing game again. After I've got everything set up, Steam, Uplay, and got the game installed, Driver: SF just wouldn't start. The funny thing about it is that Driver.exe was clearly running in the background and my Steam status showed that I was In-Game, but the game just wasn't there, not even a black screen or a menu.

I have tried everything: Reinstalling Uplay manually, reinstalling Driver: SF numerous times, Windows XP SP3 comp mode, admin mode, deleting the offline file, installing Uplay in the same directory Driver: SF, nothing works. I have searched around Google and people either didn't really have the same problem as mine (Usually revolves around Uplay crashing, Mac not running the game, Black Screen) or had the same problem but no replies.

So, can anyone give me a fix to this little problem?
    So it turns out I must install D: SF in C Drive in order to make it work because for some reasons.

I reckon it might have something to do with the UbisoftGameLauncher, maybe for some reasons the game thinks UbisoftGameLauncher is in C Drive despite I've actually installed the game somewhere else.

Originally Posted by a0001521 Go to original post
    So it turns out I must install D: SF in C Drive in order to make it work because for some reasons.

I reckon it might have something to do with the UbisoftGameLauncher, maybe for some reasons the game thinks UbisoftGameLauncher is in C Drive despite I've actually installed the game somewhere else.
    This won't work on Windows 10. Like I said in my own created topic, don't buy this game if you have Windows 10, because this game won't work and your money will be wasted.