Thread: [Changelog] April 15, 2016 Maintenance | Forums

  1. #1
    Ubi_Yannick's Avatar Senior Community Developer
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Malmö, Sweden
    Posts
    208

    [Changelog] April 15, 2016 Maintenance

    Here is the list of changes that will be implemented with the hotfix on April 15:
    Falcon Lost
    • Fixed an exploit where players could attack the APC without triggering new waves of NPC
    • Fixed a bug where the Weekly Reward for Falcon Lost was not granted correctly
    • Fixed the rewards for Falcon Lost incursion not being received if the group leader had previously completed the mission


    Dark Zone
    • Fixed a loophole where players could enter a lower gear score bracket in the Dark Zone


    Missing characters
    • Fixed a bug on Xbox One where players could no longer see their characters. Please note that in order to fix this issue, we restored the account data of the affected players to that of April 12, 12pm CEST | 6am EDT | 3am PDT



    NOTE: Unfortunately, if you already completed the Incursion prior to this hotfix and didn't get a reward due to the bug, you will still not be able to get it after the hotfix this week. This is because you are already counted as having completed the Incursion for the week.
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Originally Posted by Ubi_Yannick Go to original post
    [*]Fixed an exploit where players could attack the APC without triggering new waves of NPC
    +1.
    Thank you.
    Share this post

  3. #3

    hotfix

    Estimated downtime?
    Share this post

  4. #4
    my man, thank you!

    I will assume my twitter rantings on all division tweets finally worked.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    so when are you going to rollback exploiters who got better gear in two hours than legit players did in two weeks?
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by Ubi_Yannick Go to original post
    Here is the list of changes that will be implemented with the hotfix on April 15:
    Falcon Lost
    • Fixed an exploit where players could attack the APC without triggering new waves of NPC
    • Fixed a bug where the Weekly Reward for Falcon Lost was not granted correctly


    Missing characters
    • Fixed a bug on Xbox One where players could no longer see their characters. Please note that in order to fix this issue, we restored the account data of the affected players to that of April 12, 12pm CEST | 6am EDT | 3am PDT


    Thank you guys so much for the prompt developer response! Hope that those exploiters/cheaters also get the just punishment they deserve for trying to ruin the experience of legitimate players.
    Share this post

  7. #7

    weapon parts

    what about crafting weapon mods lvl 31 costs to make lvl 8 weapon parts not 4 what is real number
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by MagicXBL Go to original post
    Thank you guys so much for the prompt developer response! Hope that those exploiters/cheaters also get the just punishment they deserve for trying to ruin the experience of legitimate players.
    Like those CHEATERS in the Darkzone stealing us our entertainment in shooting mans by shooting themselves.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    How about fixing ONE IS NONE??? I find it game breaking to not be able to fire my gun for 10-30 sec!
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Any news on if the exploiters will get rolledback as well? *crossesfingers*
    Share this post

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... Last ►►