Thread: [Changelog] April 15, 2016 Maintenance | Forums

Ubi_Yannick's Avatar Senior Community Developer

[Changelog] April 15, 2016 Maintenance

Here is the list of changes that will be implemented with the hotfix on April 15:
    Falcon Lost
    • Fixed an exploit where players could attack the APC without triggering new waves of NPC
    • Fixed a bug where the Weekly Reward for Falcon Lost was not granted correctly
    • Fixed the rewards for Falcon Lost incursion not being received if the group leader had previously completed the mission

Dark Zone
    • Fixed a loophole where players could enter a lower gear score bracket in the Dark Zone

Missing characters
    • Fixed a bug on Xbox One where players could no longer see their characters. Please note that in order to fix this issue, we restored the account data of the affected players to that of April 12, 12pm CEST | 6am EDT | 3am PDT

NOTE: Unfortunately, if you already completed the Incursion prior to this hotfix and didn't get a reward due to the bug, you will still not be able to get it after the hotfix this week. This is because you are already counted as having completed the Incursion for the week.

Originally Posted by Ubi_Yannick Go to original post
    [*]Fixed an exploit where players could attack the APC without triggering new waves of NPC
    +1.
    Thank you.

hotfix

Estimated downtime?

my man, thank you!

I will assume my twitter rantings on all division tweets finally worked.

so when are you going to rollback exploiters who got better gear in two hours than legit players did in two weeks?

Originally Posted by Ubi_Yannick Go to original post
    Here is the list of changes that will be implemented with the hotfix on April 15:
    Falcon Lost
    • Fixed an exploit where players could attack the APC without triggering new waves of NPC
    • Fixed a bug where the Weekly Reward for Falcon Lost was not granted correctly

Missing characters
    • Fixed a bug on Xbox One where players could no longer see their characters. Please note that in order to fix this issue, we restored the account data of the affected players to that of April 12, 12pm CEST | 6am EDT | 3am PDT

Thank you guys so much for the prompt developer response! Hope that those exploiters/cheaters also get the just punishment they deserve for trying to ruin the experience of legitimate players.

weapon parts

what about crafting weapon mods lvl 31 costs to make lvl 8 weapon parts not 4 what is real number

Originally Posted by MagicXBL Go to original post
    Thank you guys so much for the prompt developer response! Hope that those exploiters/cheaters also get the just punishment they deserve for trying to ruin the experience of legitimate players.
    Like those CHEATERS in the Darkzone stealing us our entertainment in shooting mans by shooting themselves.

How about fixing ONE IS NONE??? I find it game breaking to not be able to fire my gun for 10-30 sec!

Any news on if the exploiters will get rolledback as well? *crossesfingers*

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... Last ►►