Hawx2 and windows 10

Hello !

Does Hawx 2 work on Win 10 ? I'm trying to launch with Uplay but at each time (and even if I try to launch directly with Hawx.exe) an error message says me : "The launcher cannot be started directly- Please start the game you want to play instead"

Thank you a lot !

i cant.

Originally Posted by wanq8250 Go to original post
    Hello !

Does Hawx 2 work on Win 10 ? I'm trying to launch with Uplay but at each time (and even if I try to launch directly with Hawx.exe) an error message says me : "The launcher cannot be started directly- Please start the game you want to play instead"

Thank you a lot !
    i dont play this game for months, sinse i installed windows 10, i love this game but it bug on main menu, on windows 10 the game open but only go to main menu and dont start the game itself, if someone can make it run on windows 10 or if it got fixed to do so say here than i will reinstall and play becouse is a exelent game.

Hello !

Thank you a lot !
    maybe check this out... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3eKi0_u_50 I'll update after I've finished installing. Fighter Squadron in Battlefront is nice, but I need real planes! And this is much better than Ace Combat (which I own as well) add me on uplay Twizzledalegend

hawx 2 runing on win 10 pro

Hello !

Thank you a lot !
    yes I have just reinstalled hawx 2 on my win10 pro and it run fine for me

Windows 10 has been getting better consistently; many don't realize that Microsoft didn't just release another version of Windows this is the LAST version of Windows. From this point onward MS will only be developing and refining Windows 10 which makes a boat load of sense actually. Many gaming issues will be worked out of existence as Windows is getting a "gaming mode" run like a virtual environment essentially boiling down to an Xbox emulator giving the "game" exclusivity to system resources putting all non-critical services and processes on "pause." That "Creator's Update" is coming out this year SO LOOK FOR IT! lol

Eventually, MS might follow part two of my wish list and potential advice and incorporate the Xbox game installation idea of mine where gamers can install a standard XBox game in Windows reducing the need for separate media, reducing cost for potential developers globally as well as reducing technical support costs for themselves. Everyone wins and the Xbox One platform is a legitimate system with like 8-12 cores and 16GB of RAM and something around 2-4GB of VRAM so titles will be similar between Xbox and PC where an update (download) could install the PC settings executables after install for more powerful PC platforms. Anyway, awesome you all got HAWX working - game is kinda fun, been thinking bout re-installing my HAWX (1), so thanks for your thoughts and feedback to this thread - helps me out.

Take care.

Hawx 2

Hello !

Thank you a lot !
    I downloaded the hawx and hawx 2 , hawx will run fine but hawx 2 gives me an error code 2 and says something about the launcher, what can i do to fix this problem with hawx 2

Hawx 2

Originally Posted by andrewbigg Go to original post
    yes i have just reinstalled hawx 2 on my win10 pro and it run fine for me
    i have both hawx and hawx 2 hawx runs fine but hawx 2 gives me an error code 2 what can i do *** i have uninstalled and reinstalled hawx 2 about 5 times now

now hawx 2 rum fine to me, i bought a new pc and instaled all my games in D: that is my second HDD, i am using windows 10 up to date and the game work fine and never crash again, please add me as friend if ur game is working and lets try to play online becouse i see no one online...