Page 1 of 338 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Life Zone | Forums

This is a place to make real life comments positive or negative, ooc, show family pictures if you'd like to share. An example might be; life is good, my child hugged my neck and said they loved me, I was leaving for work and I had a flat tire, etc. Please be civil, and no flaming.

Proud member of the Tapestry Shard~Institution Hood~Ki #22634
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

This is a place to make real life comments positive or negative, ooc, show family pictures if you'd like to share. An example might be; life is good, my child hugged my neck and said they loved me, I was leaving for work and I had a flat tire, etc. Please be civil, and no flaming.

I'll start this with, I'm waiting for my daughter to pick me up and to go get my car which is in for repair. It's one of those things you can't avoid, but it sure is scary when you don't know if you'll have to go into debt to get it back.
    The nice thing is I'll get many hugs from my daughter.

What a neat idea this is Cruiser. I hope you survive the shock of that bill. lol

As for me, this is the time of year when a simple drive to the grocery store in the neighboring town, about 9 miles one way, is a pure delight. The wheat is heading, and some even begining to turn. The whole world looks fresh and clean, and so green I almost feel like I am in Ireland. The air is soft, and no terrible heat yet. I urge people everywhere to pause and take the time to smell the roses and that scent of new cut hay.

Co-owner of the DISCO in the Hood.

That sounds lovely Grizz, could you tell me what part of the country you're in? I'm in North Florida on the Gulf of Mexico, CST.

*aaachoooo* Oh, love the smell of *achoo* fresh cut grass. I got a call from my daughter in college out of the blue for no good reason other then she just wanted to talk to dad. So that was a real pickme up. With my location in the central south and hers in college in the northwest, I don't get to see her much and she is very busy with college. It sure is a pick the dad up when she calls. She's my only child.

Cruiser, you changed your look! Look nice though. You always do.

Cruiser, I am in the heart of the wheat belt, about as close to the middle of Kansas as you can get. And the wheat is always a joy at this time of year.

Co-owner of the DISCO in the Hood.

Cruiser, I had a holiday on the Gulf Coast in FL last May. It was really lovely and we played quite a bit of golf

I can't remember the name of the place that we stayed at but I'll try and look it up and let you know.

At the moment, in my part of England it is chilly and cloudy. We had far too much rain last week and are really looking forward to the sun coming out to stay

Cordelia

Proud Member

Take your umbrella on a journey through The Path of the Shell!

Cordelia
    KI#: D'Mala 954754 | Tapestry 106821 | GoG 200698 | TMP 083582

Cordie's Office by E

I find it nice to have some knowledge of where a person is located. Cordie there are many beautiful golf courses in Florida, I'm sure you would enjoy any of them.
    This is prime tourist time for this area, although it is somewhat separated from the normal functions of resident life, and schools will be releasing students for their summer vacations next week.

~~~~~~~~B.A.H.R.O. Director~~~~~~~~

Luton, UK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ER - the est place to chill!

Luton UK. GMT. MO:UL KI #: 01945979 Cocoa Parties Unlimited!

Page 1 of 338 1231151101 ... LastLast