Thread: [THC] looking for SCRIMs | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    Howdy there,

I am sure most of you based in Notrth America, in clans, are familiar with us. We are Thurks Head Clan. We operate 3 servers, 2 public and 1 private. We are currently playing on the TWL 4 and 7 man Team Survival ladders. Currently we are ranked 29th and 26th on the respective ladders.

We're looking for some good clans to scrimmage against. Being east coast USA based, and most of us having jobs, we'd like something in the evening. Tursday is our most agreeable evening for scrimmages starting sometime between 9 and 10... though there is good flexibility with that.

You can contact us a variety of ways.

Come post in our forums: http://forums.turksheadclan.net

Send me an email: mailto:MTechnik@TurksHeadClan.com

Reply to this thread.

Or come find us on our servers.

I am looking forward to meeting some good clans. Some we haven't played against due to being on different ladders... and also those we know quite well and have fun with...

Thanks All,

-[THC]MTechnik
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    Howdy there,

I am sure most of you based in Notrth America, in clans, are familiar with us. We are Thurks Head Clan. We operate 3 servers, 2 public and 1 private. We are currently playing on the TWL 4 and 7 man Team Survival ladders. Currently we are ranked 29th and 26th on the respective ladders.

We're looking for some good clans to scrimmage against. Being east coast USA based, and most of us having jobs, we'd like something in the evening. Tursday is our most agreeable evening for scrimmages starting sometime between 9 and 10... though there is good flexibility with that.

You can contact us a variety of ways.

Come post in our forums: http://forums.turksheadclan.net

Send me an email: mailto:MTechnik@TurksHeadClan.com

Reply to this thread.

Or come find us on our servers.

I am looking forward to meeting some good clans. Some we haven't played against due to being on different ladders... and also those we know quite well and have fun with...

Thanks All,

-[THC]MTechnik
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote