Thread: Division UK - Join the House of DUKs! | Forums

Loving TheDivisionGame's twitter teases atm and excited to find out what they have in store for us.
    If your looking for an active and friendly group to help/guide you thru the game, why not give us a try?
    You don't have to be from UK to join.
    If interested, download the BAND app to your mobile device and search for DivisionUK, alternatively leave a message in this thread or send me a message on PSN (M_Blue)

1.8 Skirmish 4v4 Pvp looks awesome as does Resistance (Horde mode).
    If your looking to hook up for these upcoming modes or just looking to join a chilled helpful group then why not give us a try?
    Catering for all skill levels and with members from all over the world DivisionUK has been running since February 2016 and still going strong.
    Check us out on YouTube, Twitch Twitter and Instagram.
    If you like what you see and want to join us download the BAND app to your mobile device and search for DivisionUK. Alternatively leave a message in this thread or contact me on PSN (M_Blue) and I'll get back to you ASAP.
    Cheers
    M_Blue

yep would like to join have sent you a friend request in game

Welcome on board dude👍🏻

We've removed some "inactive" members from our BAND group today. If this applies to you and you feel you were removed in error, please send me a message on PSN.
    If you'd like to join us as a member follow previous posted instructions.
    Cheers

Hopefully there will be news regarding the next Global Event in this Thursday's SOTG🤞🏼.
    If your looking for a team to smash those leaderboards with, why not give us a try?
    We use BAND app to organise our gaming events etc. You can find it on IOS and Android.
    Download it and search for DivisionUK.
    Looking forward to running with you Agent 👍🏻