Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Assassin's Creed - Titan Comics - Story Analysis & Discussion (Spoilers) | Forums

Mmm quite. I appreciate some fans have no interest in the expanded materials and thats fine. There's a summary on the first page for you. However, I for one enjoy the universe and whilst we await the next game, having new lore to enjoy and expand upon the Assassin's Creed IP is very welcome. Keeps things interesting, and gives you a little glimpse into where we are going with the overall story.

Anyhoo, going back to Jasdip, its fun looking back at what he said in 2015...

(Credit to my friend Marco)

How far back was he on board the Instruments wagon? You can see he is even trying to deflect attention away from Gramatica, as we know that work is important to finish Juno's body. How many more turncoats are in the Brotherhood? What if someone else turns? Galina? Charlotte?

De La Cruz - Of the cross. Double cross?

Hmmm!

Quote Originally Posted by Eziodagreat View Post
    Haven't visited this thread in awhile.. and all I can say is what the hell Ubisoft? Can you make a complete game with the entire story being covered in the same medium?

Your business model sucks, but I guess there are enough suckers that eat up your transmedia garbage.
    I agree that somethings should happen in the games and the transmedia is overstuffed but don't be suck a **** to the transmedia.
    I am happy we get to see story's outside of the games hell I haven't enjoyed a AC title that much since 2012.
    Some family members of my don't play games and are happy with transmedia stuff like novels, comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrosyss View Post
    Mmm quite. I appreciate some fans have no interest in the expanded materials and thats fine. There's a summary on the first page for you. However, I for one enjoy the universe and whilst we await the next game, having new lore to enjoy and expand upon the Assassin's Creed IP is very welcome. Keeps things interesting, and gives you a little glimpse into where we are going with the overall story.

Anyhoo, going back to Jasdip, its fun looking back at what he said in 2015...

(Credit to my friend Marco)

How far back was he on board the Instruments wagon? You can see he is even trying to deflect attention away from Gramatica, as we know that work is important to finish Juno's body. How many more turncoats are in the Brotherhood? What if someone else turns? Galina? Charlotte?

De La Cruz - Of the cross. Double cross?

Hmmm!
    I don't think either Charlotte and Galina will betray the brotherhood. Charlotte will mostly revolutionize by making an alliance with the Templars. Charlotte surname certainly suggesting it.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617