Thread: Assassin's Creed - Titan Comics - Story Analysis & Discussion (Spoilers) | Forums

Originally Posted by Mr.Black24 Go to original post
    Now tho, I do have one question. I noticed Connor mentions the phrase "your mother's village", meaning that a blonde white woman as a wife has been retconned? Or simply that in this particular village, they simply do do things differently over there? Oh and some folks must do remember that lots of tribes did mingle with villages of european background too back in the day too, Seeing Io:Nhiòte's light skin tone kind of shows me that either she simply has a light skin tone or that its an indicator of a european mother. I really just wanna get things cleared so I don't work on inaccurate fan art lol
    Maybe she was an european adopted and raised by a tribe, like in countless movies about Ameridians ( last mohican, dance with wolves,...)

Nice writeup as always Sorrosyss

Megas_Doux's Avatar Senior Member
    This latest revelation would've exploded these forums almost at the same level of the a new gameplay/trailer if we were in 2013/2014......

I'm kinda "happy" for him, the guy lived a good life it seems.....I like it.

RVSage's Avatar Senior Member
    Connor's Story and Uprising #5 were great reads, this a great goodbye to Connor

Elder-Kalakta's Avatar Member
    I love how Otso Berg called the Instruments of the First Well "Isu fanboys."

I assure you all, Sorrosyss, Rino and myself are not Instruments! Not at all!

We don't follow the teachings of Beloved Ju-

I mean, we don't conform to the mad ravings of that cult leader!