Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed - Titan Comics - Story Analysis & Discussion (Spoilers) | Forums

So I've done reading Uprising #3. This one really got me into, we can see a man clothed as a hi-tech Assassin, but he is Instrument of Free Will. Charlotte has got into some type of limbo after trying to connect to her Spanish ancestor in the Animus. We can see that she is sitting on some stone - maybe Animus Island? But what is more important is that she said someone is there with her ("they are coming closer") - maybe Desmond and Clay? I really hope so. This one ended in huge cliff-hanger, can't wait for next issue!

And also cover for issue 7 appeared on ComiXology:
    Last edited by Sajn12; 04-19-2017 at 04:36 PM. Reason: missing letter

Quote Originally Posted by Sajn12 View Post
    So I've done reading Uprising #3. This one really got me into, we can see a man clothed as a hi-tech Assassin, but he is Instrument of Free Will. Charlotte has got into some type of limbo after trying to connect to her Spanish ancestor in the Animus. We can see that she is sitting on some stone - maybe Animus Island? But what is more important is that she said someone is there with her ("they are coming closer") - maybe Desmond and Clay? I really hope so. This one ended in huge cliff-hanger, can't wait for next issue!

And also cover for issue 7 appeared on ComiXology:
    But of course she has a ancestor in Spain was my reaction to reading this nah not a fan of these AC comics hardly like them personally I hope they don't get mentioned in the games like ever.
    I only liked Galina in the game lol and I am not fan of the art style I hope the artist from The Fall return so freaking good looking

Uprising #3

I thought this was a strong issue. Its nice to see that both the Brotherhood and the Templars are becoming acutely aware of the machinations of the Instruments, and I love this buildup to what is fast becoming a new twist on the classic invisible war. The appearance of the Koh-i-noor was most welcome too. Really nice to see that our theory on Consus's message about the 'Mountain's Glimmer' actually turned out to be correct! Go lore team! The interconnectivity of the previous comic lines all coming together like this is really pleasant to see.

The highlight of the issue was indeed the last page though. What a tease! Just who is that standing behind Charlotte in the Animus? We all assume it to be Juno, is she finally to make her appearance next issue? Or is it someone else? They appear to be wearing a hood? Could it be Eve? I can't wait to find out next month.

I think it's gonna be Clay. The writers talk about the return of a phantom from the past that will be unexpected. Perhaps it will confirms that Clay is actually an instrument of the first himself.

It's look like Guernica has a blade coming out from his phone. Maybe he is the traitor inside the brotherhood right now. And where the hell is going My'Shell !

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrosyss View Post
    Uprising #3

I thought this was a strong issue. Its nice to see that both the Brotherhood and the Templars are becoming acutely aware of the machinations of the Instruments, and I love this buildup to what is fast becoming a new twist on the classic invisible war. The appearance of the Koh-i-noor was most welcome too. Really nice to see that our theory on Consus's message about the 'Mountain's Glimmer' actually turned out to be correct! Go lore team! The interconnectivity of the previous comic lines all coming together like this is really pleasant to see.

The highlight of the issue was indeed the last page though. What a tease! Just who is that standing behind Charlotte in the Animus? We all assume it to be Juno, is she finally to make her appearance next issue? Or is it someone else? They appear to be wearing a hood? Could it be Eve? I can't wait to find out next month.

I'm thinking that it might be either Desmond or Clay.

But you bringing up Eve could be interesting, I can imagine Eve possibly sending her own message to warn us or something. Being a hybrid, I think she won't struggle with sending her own messages via calculations, maybe a bit more effort than Minerva though lol but much less struggle than us humies.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrosyss View Post
    Uprising #3

Perhaps the person standing behind Charlotte is one of those Aveline sees with the prophecy disks (at the end of AC Liberation).

Maybe it's Minerva. Since syndicate, we know she had an outfit with a hood. ^-^

Just a fun little update on Uprising from Access The Animus. It turns out the high tech Assassin is actually Jasdip Dhami, who was in AC Brahmin - and a text file in Syndicate. So there you have it, what we suspected all along, even the Assassins have defectors joining the Instruments and the cause of Juno. Who will be next?

Haven't visited this thread in awhile.. and all I can say is what the hell Ubisoft? Can you make a complete game with the entire story being covered in the same medium?

Your business model sucks, but I guess there are enough suckers that eat up your transmedia garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Eziodagreat View Post
    Haven't visited this thread in awhile.. and all I can say is what the hell Ubisoft? Can you make a complete game with the entire story being covered in the same medium?

Your business model sucks, but I guess there are enough suckers that eat up your transmedia garbage.
    Don't be such a ****. If you don't like it, fine. But there is absolutely no reason to insult the fans of the transmedia content. Besides, there's no way to put all that content into one game a year. The comics aren't meant to replace the games, but add to them. It allows them to tell more of the story. See the what happens between games. I much prefer being able to see these thing happen in the comics than to just have the events of the past year mentioned in passing by characters in the games.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast