Thread: Assassin's Creed - Titan Comics - Story Analysis & Discussion (Spoilers) | Forums

RVSage's Avatar Senior Member
    Berg is one of the best written characters in the series, he was always better than Galina, but a new character would also be great in Origins
     1 people found this helpful

So, when will there be an issu 8? ^-^

So oke to keep this thread alive what is your favorite AC comic this far in:

Assassin's Creed - Assassins
    Assassin's Creed - Templars
    Assassin's Creed - Last Descendants Locus
    Assassin's Creed - Awakening
    Assassin's Creed - Reflections
    Assassin's Creed - Uprising

What is your favorite comic in each of these series? tell me down below

ArmanYeghoyan's Avatar Member
    So oke to keep this thread alive what is your favorite AC comic this far in:

Assassin's Creed - Assassins
    Assassin's Creed - Templars
    Assassin's Creed - Last Descendants Locus
    Assassin's Creed - Awakening
    Assassin's Creed - Reflections
    Assassin's Creed - Uprising

What is your favorite comic in each of these series? tell me down below

I like all Uprising issues so far Also I like the 4th issue of Reflections about Connor and his daughter,because finally so many years after we see at least something new from Connor's life

Sorrosyss's Avatar Senior Member
    We knew about it previously, but the new AC Origins linked comic line starts in January. I will be covering it as ever.

Oh, and this is Aya on the first cover image.

Sorrosyss's Avatar Senior Member
    Uprising #8.

And so ends Arc 2. It was really nice to see the Instruments making themselves known in the historical section here, and of course to finally see them taking over the facility where the Isu body is being created. Now it seems a simple step away from finalising Juno's body.

We once again got a nice little nod towards the fact that the Koh-i-Noor should be wielded correctly by a female, and the mention of Ignacio's bloodline and waiting for the 'correct' conditions may be well be a hint towards something greater. Possibly the much suggested Eve bloodline? Time will tell. I find the character of Glaucia quite interesting, as she has more than a passing resemblance to Galina. Whether that is deliberate I'm not sure, but if she and Ignacio had a child one could certainly see where that would lead. On the other hand, her surname - Acosta - is veryyy similar to Violet's Da Costa. Maybe there is a connection there too.

Overall though, I do feel the second arc didn't deliver as strongly as the first. Alot of fans were happy with the first four issues as they focused very heavily on the Modern Day aspect, and they had some pretty exciting lore events such as Desmond's Son, and seeing Juno and some of her back story in the first real Isu lore in a long time. Issues 5 - 8 introduced the Spanish historical element, but in doing so it brought us far too many characters in my opinion, whilst taking away from those we so desperately wanted to continue to see. For example, we barely saw anything of Charlotte, as she has spent the vast majority of Uprising either resting or being unconscious - and it really hurts a character that by all accounts should be the main character of the series but is currently lacking very much in character development. (And where's Juno gone omg) The Spanish sections just didn't really resonate with me, nor did I particularly care for any of the characters. As such, I hope that changes with the next arc and we get back to focusing on the Present - but it would appear that Ignacio and Albert will be back again in future issues if the image teases posted by Jose Holder recently are anything to go by. Possibly in Germany if that was a tease at the end there.

Now for the question everyone wants to know - does this all tie into Origins? Honestly... I'm thinking not really. I suppose the boy sage is near an Animus now if we are going that route. If anything though, the tease for the next issue states that the Phoenix Project will reach its climax in the next arc. If we take that on face value, we must then assume Juno will not have a body in Origins. In a way this also makes sense, as the oft mentioned 'Juno Events' do sound like something that will involve Juno manipulating the Animus in some way from the Grey. In my view, whatever Modern Day content there is in Origins will be happening seperately from what is occurring in the comics. For those who were hoping the transmedia would converge together with the game (like myself), and perhaps see a playable Charlotte or Galina, or a reborn Juno - then this will come as a bit of a disappointment. I suppose we could see them as cameos still. But then on the other hand, trying to keep a comic series and a game storyline in sync might be quite a challenge with constantly shifting time schedules between them. Overall, I am still eagerly awaiting to see what happens with Juno and the Instruments in the next arc, but it may be quite a wait as it seems the Origins comic is coming before issue 9 (and that starts in January). I'll be covering that when it arrives, but coming up next - is the Desert Oath novel.

Oke this all sounds really cool and the cover looks great thumbs up for that btw!

But I do hope that the comics don't tie in now because this seems way to much to tell players who don't keep up with the comics and I feel just bad that we don't see these story's told on our TV screens or monitors.
    I really think the comics, books and movie are starting to kill the MD in the games because it almost seems impossible for the games to keep up with it:
    -6 main leads in the Modern Day (Last Descendants book series)
    -We follow Charlotte, Galina, the Instruments, Otso Berg, Templars all of that in the Moden Day (Comics and that is much)
    -4 main leads in the Modern Day (Callum Lynch, Lin, Moussa and Sophie Rikken Movie) we probably won't see them for the next couple of years though.
    -Whatever it is this week (games)

In Star Wars I can ubderstand because the movies are 2 hours or so but with AC nope.
    I want the Juno arc to end now to because I am so burned out on her story