Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta Extension | Forums

Community Manager Natchai_Ubisoft's Avatar

Lightbulb Beta Extension

Over the last few days, we’ve seen an incredible amount of excitement for the game, leading to many of you registering on the waitlist for a chance to join our Closed Beta. We’ve been working very hard to let as many players as possible join, while still maintaining a smooth experience for everyone.
    Earlier today, we announced that we were now inviting as many players as possible from the waitlist, in addition to those who had guaranteed pre-order access. We’ve started sending invites, with priority given to those who signed up first.
    In order to allow everyone who has access to fully enjoy the Beta, we’re happy to announce we’re extending the duration by 24h for all players. As a result servers will remain open until Tuesday, February 2nd, 12pm CET | 6 am EST | 3 am PST.
    Thank you all for your amazing support!

Fix damn hax, please, thanks.

Wooohooo.....thanks Natchai.

Angry Extension Please Fix

That is amazing that the beta has been extended 24 hours but PLEASE fix the rogue teleport glitch that allows you to walk into a restricted area and be teleported into a safehouse to wait out the rest of the time you are rogue as it ruins the game. there are large groups of people sitting on the north side of the darkzone near an extraction point on top of a garage and just sniping people getting dzpoints then just repelling into the restricted area and then teleporting to the safehouse.

Can someone link me to the non-pre order waiting list? I've been looking for it, but I can't seem to find it. My friend has been dying to get another PC code to play with me.

not worth the extension if the exploits aren't fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4ut0 View Post
    That is amazing that the beta has been extended 24 hours but PLEASE fix the rogue teleport glitch that allows you to walk into a restricted area and be teleported into a safehouse to wait out the rest of the time you are rogue as it ruins the game. there are large groups of people sitting on the north side of the darkzone near an extraction point on top of a garage and just sniping people getting dzpoints then just repelling into the restricted area and then teleporting to the safehouse.
    like this person said this is a huge bummer especially once you end up with more then 2 ppl doing this in the darkzone that you are in. Our group was in one that had around 10 players doing this around the sniper point across from the extraction point next to the sports store and then up by the library and all around the safe house alley. We were lucky (this is laced with sarcasm) to also have at least 1 invisible player who was with some of the rogue exploiters who would kill off anyone close to stopping their buddies escaping to the red wall. It made almost 75% of the map unplayable by anyone wanting to do things legitimately, and if nothing is done to stop this it will make the extension really worthless at least to me and i would assume anyone who wanted to enjoy that zone the way it was meant to be. I for one am glad i got to play in it for a day before the cheating butts showed up and ruined it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4ut0 View Post
    There's no reason for them to waste development resources on an issue that will only apply to the beta. Which has less than 48 hours left.

Thanks for the extension guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Natchai_Ubisoft View Post
    Over the last few days, we’ve seen an incredible amount of excitement for the game, leading to many of you registering on the waitlist for a chance to join our Closed Beta. We’ve been working very hard to let as many players as possible join, while still maintaining a smooth experience for everyone.
    Earlier today, we announced that we were now inviting as many players as possible from the waitlist, in addition to those who had guaranteed pre-order access. We’ve started sending invites, with priority given to those who signed up first.
    In order to allow everyone who has access to fully enjoy the Beta, we’re happy to announce we’re extending the duration by 24h for all players. As a result servers will remain open until Tuesday, February 2nd, 12pm CET | 6 am EST | 3 am PST.
    Thank you all for your amazing support!
    Thank you so much for this, this is an amazing game and now I can finish off my PS character.

Quote Originally Posted by Breebarella View Post
    like this person said this is a huge bummer especially once you end up with more then 2 ppl doing this in the darkzone that you are in. Our group was in one that had around 10 players doing this around the sniper point across from the extraction point next to the sports store and then up by the library and all around the safe house alley. We were lucky (this is laced with sarcasm) to also have at least 1 invisible player who was with some of the rogue exploiters who would kill off anyone close to stopping their buddies escaping to the red wall. It made almost 75% of the map unplayable by anyone wanting to do things legitimately, and if nothing is done to stop this it will make the extension really worthless at least to me and i would assume anyone who wanted to enjoy that zone the way it was meant to be. I for one am glad i got to play in it for a day before the cheating butts showed up and ruined it.
    You do realize this is beta right? That exploit is only there for the duration of beta... when the area which they are exploiting becomes active upon release, they won't be able to pull that off.

The only solution at this point would be to load into a new server / instance of the dead zone... You can do this by leaving the dead zone, back into the pve area, wait 5 minutes and re-enter, or use the matchmaker to join a random team (assuming you aren't already in one).

There's an even easier solution: Make the wall solid, so that nobody can get through.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast