Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Closed Beta - Known Issues (Updated: Feb 1) | Forums

Closed Beta - Known Issues (Updated: Feb 1)

Hello everyone! Before submitting a bug report to these forums, please read this list to see if your issue has already been reported and confirmed. These are our Known Issues which the dev team are already working on fixing. We will also offer information like workarounds, further info, etc when applicable.
    Performance

Capture cards
    Players using Windows 10 will experience corrupted video signal output when using an external video capture card/device. Models affected: Atomos Assassin, Elgato Gaming HD60, Atomos Shogun and potentially more

[Performance] Textures

World textures may render very slowly after a player respawns

[Performance] VSync [Workaround]
    Players using VSync will experience significant FPS drops.
    [Workaround]: Don’t use VSync

[Performance] Windowed/Borderless modes [Workaround]
    FPS mays drop below 20 when the game is played in windowed or borderless mode.
    [Workaround]: Use fullscreen to maximize FPS

[Performance] Nvidia Graphics
    Players may experience graphical corruptions and visual artifacts when using Nvidia Graphics Cards.

[Gameplay] Population
    In instances where the Dark Zone is overly crowded in a small area, players may experience performance issues such as delayed damage or animation glitches

Character selection
    Players may experience graphical corruption around their character model in the character selection screen on resolutions higher than 1080p.

[Crash on launch] CTD / Minimise [Workaround]
    We’re aware of reports from players stating the game stays minimised after launching. We believe this is caused by resolution settings.
    [Workaround]: this can be caused by programs stealing focus, such as skype or anti-software. We recommend closing all background applications.This can also be caused by having Virtual Super Resolutions enabled (supersampling). We recommend turning this off for now.You can go into the game’s .ini file and manually set the resolution to the correct one, and that should help. For info on how to do this, please contact our support.

[Crash on launch] System requirements not met / White Screen
    [Known issue]
    Players are reporting getting a White Screen after launching the game. After investigation it appears this happens for users who do not meet System Requirements.

[Crash in-game] Freeze / User Joins Party [Under investigation]
    We’ve received reports of game freezing when another person joins the party.

[Bug / Glitch] Memory Leak – [Under Investigation]
    Some users have reported running into Memory Leak issues, specifically while running 4K in SLi. This is being investigated.

[Crash on launch] CTD / Force Quit [Workaround]
    Users experiencing crashing issues on launch after crashing in-game or after quitting the game normally.
    [Workaround]: Power-cycling the console

Gameplay

[Gameplay] Saving Private O’Brian [Workaround]
    The second wave of enemies does not always attack the player if he eliminated the first wave too fast.
    [Workaround]: Exiting the mission area and re-entering it will reset the mission.

[Gameplay] Premium subscription
    Players may become stuck in Dark Zone checkpoints if their premium console subscription expires while the player is inside the checkpoint.
    Vibration option
    Controller vibration option switches ON each time the player respawns.

[Gameplay] Unable to shoot [Workaround]
    Players may be unable to shoot or switch weapons after exiting Chelsea Pier.
    [Workaround]: Restarting the game should fix the issue

Interface

[Gameplay] GPS
    The GPS in the World Map may send the player to dead ends or through areas outside the Beta map area

[Interface] Languages [Workaround]
    After installing the game in any other language than English, the game will still launch in English the first time
    [Workaround]: Select your language in the language selection screen on first launch of the game

[Bug / Glitch] Weapon List Overlay [Need more info]
    We’ve been reported that scrolling through the weapons list at vendors makes it overlap. We need visual proof to investigate.

Bugs & Glitches

[Performance] Proximity Voice Chat [Workaround]
    Players may experience problems when communicating with Proximity Voice Chat in the Dark Zone such as poor audio quality or temporary interruptions.
    [Workaround]: Proximity chat is currently limited to 8 players at a time

[Bug / Glitch] Falling through map [Workaround]
    Players will fall through the map when joining another user that is watching the Intro Cinematic
    [Workaround]: The player will be teleported back to his checkpoint once exiting the playable map volume

[Bug / Glitch] Invisible Player
    [Under Investigation]
    We’re seeing reports of players being invisible and invincible. We are currently investigating this issue.

[Bug / Glitch] Stuck Character[Workaround]
    We’ve received several reports for characters being stuck. A common workaround is to Fast Travel to your Base of Operations. If you are stuck in the Dark Zone, a common workaround is to ask someone to kill you.

Bug / Glitch] Missing Waypoint[Need more info]
    We’ve been reported that some users find their waypoints go missing. We need more info to investigate.

[Crash in-game] Freeze / Virus Research
    [Need more info]
    Reports have come in from users saying the game freezes around the area in which the Virus research mission is located. Visual evidence is needed to further investigate.

[Bug / Glitch] Extraction Not Triggering / East [Under Investigation]
    Users have reported a glitch with Extraction, possibly tied to other extractions taking place at the same time. More info can be found here

[Bug / Glitch] Fast Crawling [Need more Info]
    We’re seeing reports of players crawling faster than normal. We’re currently looking out for more information regarding this.

[Bug / Glitch] Multiple Loot / DZ [Need more Info]
    We’ve been reported players being able to extract the same loot bag multiple times. We need more info to further investigate.

Audio Issues

[Bug / Glitch] Proximity Voice Chat[Under Investigation]
    Players may experience problems when communicating with Proximity Voice Chat in the Dark Zone such as poor audio quality or temporary interruptions. Currently, Proximity Chat is limited to 8 players at a time.

[Bug / Glitch] Sound Delay / Gun Shots[Under Investigation]

Connection Errors

[Multiplayer] Connection Problem / MIKE [More Info]
    [Multiplayer] Connection Problem / DELTA[Under Investigation]

Graphics Issues

[Performance] Graphics / Floating Cables [/B][Need more Info]
    We’ve been reported that users are seeing floating cables or paintings (such as graffiti) not appearing correctly, however we require more info such as screenshots.

[Performance] Graphics / Distorted / Vendors[Under Investigation]
    We’ve been reported that vendor backgrounds sometimes glitch out, as proven here

[Performance] Graphics / Red Tinted Screen [Workaround]
    Users are reporting that the “critical” filter remains after it should pass.
    [Workaround]: restart the game or enter the “critical” state again. Our team is investigating.

Party System Issues

[Multiplayer] Friend Invite / Loading Loop [Need more Info]
    We’ve received reports of players being stuck in an infinite loading loop when trying to go into the Madison Hospital mission. We require more info to further investigate this issue.

[Gameplay] Instance / Friend Invite [Need more Info]
    Players are reporting getting the message “DZ MISSMATCH”, and being put in different DZ instances. We’d like to inform first that there are separate instances for players level 4-7 and 8. In case this happens when you are all the same level, we would like to get more info to further investigate this.

Ubisoft Club

[Bug / Glitch] Action [Workaround]
    Ubisoft Club Beta Action may not unlock when the user created a Uplay account in the same play session.
    [Workaround]: Relogging should fix this issue

Functionality Bugs

[Bug / Glitch] Weapon Ability / No Trigger / Caduceus - [Need more info]
    We’ve received a few reports that the weapon ability on the Caduceus is not triggering despite meeting the requirements to set it off. We require more info

[Multiplayer] Unable to Join Mission / Madison Hospital – [Need more info]
    We’ve received reports that when trying to re-join a party after disconnecting during the Madison Hospital mission players were unable to follow their squad and being stuck in the lift until the mission was completed.

[Bug / Glitch] Unlimited Time / Ballistic Shield – [Under Investigation]
    We’ve been reported an issue with the ballistic shield which allows for unlimited protection and weapon swapping with the shield still active.

[Bug / Glitch] Roll Animation - [Need more info]
    We’ve received a few reports of the Rolling animation being glitched at times. We require more info to investigate.

Uplay Issues

[Uplay PC] Technical issue / Screenshot – [Need more info]
    We’ve received reports that the Uplay screenshot feature doesn’t work sporadically and often registers screenshots that display nothing. We need more info to investigate.
    Last edited by xMiiSTY; 02-01-2016 at 05:36 PM.

Awesome heads up going into the beta. Love that you guys are, not only acknowledging problems, but providing the best solution to workaround the problem. Keep it up!!

I like this part:
    [Workaround]: Don’t use VSync
    Lol

I noticed that the intro lady and the doctors audio is messed up as it is too quiet and other sounds like a clipboard are amplified. I didn't get around to try to solve as I had to go to work.

Edit: it turns out that the game just had the dialogue sound at 2%. Not a bug as I first though
    Last edited by TurbanSoviet; 01-29-2016 at 04:56 AM.

Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA Ubi-Stature's Avatar
    Hi there, TurbanSoviet,

Can you please follow the steps below to change the sound output settings on your Xbox One to see if this fixes your problem?

1. On the Xbox One Dashboard, navigate to Settings --> Display & Sound.
    2. Under “Digital Audio” choose “Stereo uncompressed” for both the top and bottom options.

If the problem persists, please update me with the following information:

Audio Output Device:
    Connection Method:

Thanks.
    Ubi-Stature
    Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA

I loved the alpha but my friend while playing with me expericed the biggest bug i have seen so far in the beta. He unloaded an entire clip of an 870 shot gun into a guy didn't do any damage even though the guy was like 5-10 feet away then the enemy teleported behind him and killed him. Please fix major bugs like this because he said he wouldn't buy the game if bugs like this stay

Community Representative UbiBooma's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Khumo27 View Post
    I loved the alpha but my friend while playing with me expericed the biggest bug i have seen so far in the beta. He unloaded an entire clip of an 870 shot gun into a guy didn't do any damage even though the guy was like 5-10 feet away then the enemy teleported behind him and killed him. Please fix major bugs like this because he said he wouldn't buy the game if bugs like this stay
    Thank you Khumo27 for reporting this here. To help us even more please read the how to report a bug thread and follow the instructions there. That way, we can fix the bug. Thanks so much.

Hostage Key Issue

I have an issue where i cannot release hostages behind locked doors despite having picked up the key. This issue has happened 2 times

Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA Ubi-Houck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMadnessGTS View Post
    I have an issue where i cannot release hostages behind locked doors despite having picked up the key. This issue has happened 2 times
    Hey, MrMadnessGTS,

Could you please create a thread in the bug report section of the forums. Please see how to report a bug here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...a-Report-a-Bug

Please include as much detail as possible, including where you encountered this issue and have you been able to unlock any hostages?

Thanks
    Ubi-Houck
    Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA

I can't get the game to launch from Uplay on PC. When I hit "play" a popout of the Division Beta comes up and seems to load for about 5 seconds then disappears and then nothing else happens. Have tried to launch it dozens upon dozens of times.

No error messages, no title screen. I have no idea what's wrong and never experienced anything like this before where the proper game launcher won't even start.

Thanks.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast