Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A really importent question about the anti cheat. | Forums

yeah, I had a rogue agent that I was chasing, I took him down and he literally crawled away faster than I could run. Upon gaining cover I caught him only to watch his health regain to full where he then turned and two shotted me. I'm sure it's glitchy as this was the Beta but man that's frustrating.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    you all want simple answer about Anti-Cheat from Ubisoft? look at the latest games.. Siege = full of cheater , The Crew = already for a year full of cheaters

Please, make a new post (I can't, I'm noob in the forum)

There's this cheat that you can't report, I was killed 5 times with this and it doesn't say what or who killed you, and they have GHOST on, so you never see them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjVhffYeeZM

won't play the beta anymore, these *****s got on my nerve

Quote Originally Posted by ARG-Seriox View Post
    There's this cheat that you can't report, I was killed 5 times with this and it doesn't say what or who killed you, and they have GHOST on, so you never see them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjVhffYeeZM

won't play the beta anymore, these *****s got on my nerve
    HAHAHA... What was it I said... Omfg.. I said it.. it will be cheaters in BETA and my very first post.. and people were laughing saying ..ÖH ubisoft wont release a presentation on thier anti hack... blablabla.. it will make it easier to hack.. FFS How about presenting the anti hack now? Stupid stupid stupid.

Guess a refund is incoming..

Which is probably one of the reason why it`s so hard to take anyone from Ubisoft/Massive serious if they are telling us that they will take care of the issue. Ubisoft has a history of not giving a damn about if their Games are Online save if it comes to Cheater/Hacker and sadly The Division is just another Name to be added to that list of Games that proof that Ubisoft really have to step up if it comes to Online Gaming.
    Last edited by Sanuku; 02-01-2016 at 03:19 PM.

ya im a pc gamers for life and through the years every games flooded with cheaters every single game im really considering quiting. The lack of care and customer support from these million dollar industries ares just stupid they dont ****ing care and they dont even play thier own games to releaize what happens in them i mean look this is a free hack i could dl right now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY8Z9lKlA-U. this **** needs to be watched on u need a specific division in your company that handles cheaters and anti cheating i mean look at league of legends billion dollar industry and its FREEE GAME because they dont let people cheat and they constantly update and listen to feedback if this another one thos lets make quick buck n ditch it game i really want refund ill go buy a single player game. fix ur ****

The game is already full of cheaters and sadly I cannot trust that Ubisoft will fix it given their history. Sadly going to have to refund this.

Well Anticheat broken

So I have encoutered first group of cheaters in the game. They just came up to us while we were getting some goodies on chopper, and we all died, except for them of course. They go loot on the chopper. So said, maybe just some lag or mistake. Nope They are there and farmin people, withou getting rouge or anything.

half an hour I log back in, they are still there. fun beta....

Community Manager Ubisoft Natchai_Ubisoft's Avatar
    Guys, so you're aware the things discussed here are not in fact hacks or cheats, but merely abuse of glitches that exist in the game currently. These glitches are currently being worked on by the team
    Reach me on twitter @natchai_
    Follow me on Twitch Twitch.tv/natchai
    A bug? contact our customer support

THIS MEANS WAR /Ubi_Jax

Quote Originally Posted by Natchai_Ubisoft View Post
    Guys, so you're aware the things discussed here are not in fact hacks or cheats, but merely abuse of glitches that exist in the game currently. These glitches are currently being worked on by the team
    So.. if thats so.. how come https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjVhffYeeZM this dude aint reloading his gun?

If its all glitches.. well.. do you even have an anti cheat? Is it active now or will it be?

EDIT: Wrong video.
    Last edited by JamesHabo; 01-31-2016 at 10:27 PM.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast