Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: The Revelation Bar and Grille | Forums

between the city and the farm, Mid-Atlantic, USA
    "Well, what I really mean for it being my first time here is that it's my first time here in months. I'm a manager at the A&C. You should check that place sometime," corrected Speedy.
    "Ahh, it is a nice place?" asked Spread Eagle.
    "Yes it is. We're currently decorating the place for the holidays. It looks really nice," Speedy said.
    "Then I need to see that," said Spread Eagle.
    Speedy walked up to the bar. "Well hey there Grizz. What, you don't remember me? I guess it must be busy here then... so whatcha got here? Any Irish Coffee?" Speedy asked.
    "Why of course! Would you like a mug?"
    "Why of course! I miss your irish coffees. They are excellent!" Speedy said.
    Grizz brought out a mug and filled it with his Irish Coffee. "Here you go," Grizz said as he smiled and handed it to the blue stork.
    "Thank you," Speedy said as she did a cheers motion and then began to drink it.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
    Albert Einstein

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

testing testing 1..2..3..
    ----------------------------
    Lei'arra in URU

To dance is to breathe...to breathe is to live....to live is to dance...

WELL...FINALLY!!!! I've been trying to serve Herbal Tea and Grandma's Soothe-All Cookies for the past three days!!! Now that the current crisis is over, back to meal time!! Since lunch is coming up, how about Fresh Home Made Bread, w/ butter and Preserves, Deli-Sliced Meats, Cheese, and i have some blackberry turnovers for a treat!! And some SunSeed Cookies for our Avian friends!!!
    Lei'arra in URU

Whooooo-hoooooo!! Sounds wonderful!!

We've all been having forum troubles...grrrr. The good news is, I think they're back now!

Retired Forum Moderator

Grizz, not a little embarrassed at forgetting that Speedy had been in before, still thought that the beautiful blue stork always deserved a second look. She was very striking!

He refilled her cup, and smiled warmly.

"Yup, things have been a tad unsettled around here for a bit. It's nice to get back to normal."

From somewhere over head, and seemingly right out of thin air, came a deep, beautiful, masculine voice....

"Define normal."

Co-owner of the DISCO in the Hood.

between the city and the farm, Mid-Atlantic, USA
    "Why thank you Grizz!" Speedy said as she smiled as she took her Irish Coffee. "Hectic times, huh? Been like that at the A&C a little bit recently. People been going out on adventures while others are having some bad accidents... luckily things are calmer now," Speedy explained.
    Suddenly the aroma of delicious food filled the air.
    "Ooo! Is that sunflower seeds I smell?" Speedy asked as she headed over near the platter of new food out on the counter. She picks up one of the cookies and takes a bite.
    "Wow, I've never had this before, but it is delicious! EA, you finally were able to read a recipe! " Speedy complimented to the chef.

(see smilie for link)
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
    Albert Einstein

veerrrrryyyyyyyy ffffuuuuunnnnnyyyyyyyy.......
    Lei'arra in URU

Jade noticed that Norman was sitting all alone at the corner table. She walked over and smiled gently, "May I?" She asked, indicating the chair across from him.

"I don't really feel like company right now, Jade."

Jade sat down anyway. She was just that type of girl. "Listen I know that wasn't easy for you. Seeing your mom being sent into that trap book. Afterall, no matter what she's done, she's still your mother." Jade reached over and patted him on the arm. "I'm really sorry it came to that."

Norman sighed heavily. "I'm sorry too, but that's not what's worrying me."

"What is it then?"

"I'm afraid it won't hold her."

"Oh."

Retired Forum Moderator

Mike perks up "EA made edible food?!!?" he says in a very mocking way...then ducks to miss the pie pan hurled at his head "OK, OK! Jezz cant you take a joke? " mike then overhears Jade and normans conversatiton "That reminds me Jade, about that "trap book" ".
    I LIKE MIKE! www.mikethetiger.com
    My Podcast
    </img>
    www.geauxshow.com

EA had gotten up early that morning to start a stew for lunch. There's Bread baking in the stone oven out back, Potatoes roasting in the embers at the bottom of the oven. The Beef is marinating in the fridge, and EA is cutting up the carrots, and setting them aside to soal for a little bit before adding them to the rest of the ingredients. "The secret to a good stew, is in the preparation!" she murmurs to herself. Soon, she combines all the ingredients in a large pot, setting it on the stove to start cooking. "Oops! almost forgot!" EA looks around carefullt to make sure no one is in the kitchen, at the windows, in the doorways, and after checking the cabinets and pantry's (shooing Matt out of her Cookie Pantry!), she goes to an inocuous spot in her Kitchen, makes a special sign, and a small box appears in front of her. She takes the box over to the pot, and adds a dash of something that's inside. "There, that should do it!" she puts the box back, and goes out to check on the bread, which is baking nicely!
    Lei'arra in URU

Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast