Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Multiplayer... | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

XyZspineZyX
    I was think, having a stealthy multiplayer will be good and bad. Fun, sneaking on your friends and cracking their necks. Not fun, getting a shot in the face from some guy you can't see in a shadow. What do you think?

<center> </center>
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    I was think, having a stealthy multiplayer will be good and bad. Fun, sneaking on your friends and cracking their necks. Not fun, getting a shot in the face from some guy you can't see in a shadow. What do you think?

<center> </center>

XyZspineZyX
    If they can see you, you can see them. Use the thermal goggles [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

I hope it supports 4 players in Coop thru the missions. I assume it will support system Link for xbox, and I have Lan parties every weekend just about. Thats where the fun will be, playing coop against the AI thru the missions [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

XyZspineZyX
    Would be cool being able to plan a stealth assult on multible enemy units.

XyZspineZyX
    it'll be fun trust me

<center imgsource=>
    [b]<font color="orange">Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorow MB Regular

[b]<font color="red">Forum "Artist"
    [b]<font color="green"></font> <font face="Verdana">Click Here to see the Ubi.com Forum Guidelines
    [B]<font color="green">PT Unveiled9/17/03
    <marquee width=375>[b]<font color="white">Ncell's Respect List: FO, DC, mp, pink, bergey, Evo, njcl, S7N, NSA, WinsK, SEANY, kimi, SC9, d2d, Skate, Aj, Spin, vpc, Troy, Sangsta, SKULLS, Freaky, halo, Pittbull, iamiubu, A.Slayer, DCell......</marquee>
    [b]<font color="red">Member of SC-9's Elite Force

XyZspineZyX
    I think It'll be really fun.

<font color="darkred">

<font color="#006400">Footman of PittBull's Mafia
    <font color="gray">Member of SC9's Elite Force
    <font color="darkred">__________________________________ _____________
    [b]<marquee width=340>Forum Ranks: Forum Norwegian, Elite Ops, Veteran, 3rd Echelon Op, Every-Day Poster, Lord Of The Boards, Citizen Of D'ni, Thread Blaster, Mercenary, Number XIII, Excessive Chatter, Over 3000 Postings, Over 3500 Postings, SC Forum Day-Time Shift CET, USER ID: 3299273, On The Forums Since: March 23rd 2003.......I Respect The Following: FO, Freaky, DC, mp, pink, bergey, Evo, njcl, S7N, NSA, WinsK, SEANY, kimi, SC9, d2d, Skate, Aj, Spin, vpc, situation, Troy, Sangsta, SKULLS, halo, iamiubu, Slayer, D- & NCell, stivens...</marquee>

<font color="#006400" size=2>(PM me to join "The Family")
    <marquee width=360><font color="darkred" size=1><u>Capo Di Tutti Capi: Zethin</u>, <u>Consigliere: mp3vd</u>, <u>Sotto Capo: freakishly</u>, <u>Comare: FisherObsession</u>, <u>Contabile: spam_fisher</u>, <u>The Doberman: davidcain</u>, <u>Caporegime: NSAagent</u> <u>Shylock: WinsK</u> <u>Earner: DCell</u> <u>Enforcer: Alien Slayer</u> <u>Capos/Capas: S7N, pinkcar36, dark-shadows</u>, <u>Goodfellas: halo_99, SplinterCell-9, NightCrawlerEvo, njcl, SEANYBOYT, jackslate13, Da_Shoota, stivens, silentcell_03, dmaskiew89, gcnking, SWWDTS, HaloCell, TRAmbrose, Knight_Scope</u> <u>...Weapons Of Choice: Thompson 1927 (aka "Tommy Gun"), Colt .45, Baseball Bats & Knucklebusters</u></marquee>

</font>

XyZspineZyX
    it'll be fun...no, bad...wait, fun...erm...bad....ok fun....

perhaps.[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif[/img]

<center>[img]http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AAAAAxAACJVV0sSvYhVmux9B!p1C4 tfLs4GekE6WJeVNW!8NsVSRt!g$$~5AAAAAyAAE5jq1TN73tOS xMSS6w7Hb5*XjRJQLN2iVOGY$[/img]

<center>NSAagent's Respect List

<center>Beer
    <center>Liquor
    <center>Wine

<center><marquee loop="infinite" bgcolor="black" width=300> Why must I be surrounded by frickin' idiots? - dr. evil </marquee>

XyZspineZyX
    weirdo NSA[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img]

I think it will be good no matter how they decided to make it. I just can't wait.

<font color="darkred">

<font color="#006400">Footman of PittBull's Mafia
    <font color="gray">Member of SC9's Elite Force
    <font color="darkred">__________________________________ _____________
    [b]<marquee width=340>Forum Ranks: Forum Norwegian, Elite Ops, Veteran, 3rd Echelon Op, Every-Day Poster, Lord Of The Boards, Citizen Of D'ni, Thread Blaster, Mercenary, Number XIII, Excessive Chatter, Over 3000 Postings, Over 3500 Postings, SC Forum Day-Time Shift CET, USER ID: 3299273, On The Forums Since: March 23rd 2003.......I Respect The Following: FO(freak me baby), Freaky, DC, mp, pink, bergey, Evo, njcl, S7N, NSA, WinsK, SEANY, kimi, SC9, d2d, Skate, Aj, Spin, vpc, situation, Troy, Sangsta, SKULLS, halo, iamiubu, Slayer, D- & NCell, stivens...</marquee>

<font color="#006400" size=2>(PM me to join "The Family")
    <marquee width=360><font color="darkred" size=1><u>Capo Di Tutti Capi: Zethin</u>, <u>Consigliere: mp3vd</u>, <u>Sotto Capo: freakishly</u>, <u>Comare: FisherObsession</u>, <u>Contabile: spam_fisher</u>, <u>The Doberman: davidcain</u>, <u>Caporegime: NSAagent</u> <u>Shylock: WinsK</u> <u>Earner: DCell</u> <u>Enforcer: Alien Slayer</u> <u>Capos/Capas: S7N, pinkcar36, dark-shadows</u>, <u>Goodfellas: halo_99, SplinterCell-9, NightCrawlerEvo, njcl, SEANYBOYT, jackslate13, Da_Shoota, stivens, silentcell_03, dmaskiew89, gcnking, SWWDTS, HaloCell, TRAmbrose, Knight_Scope</u> <u>...Weapons Of Choice: Thompson 1927 (aka "Tommy Gun"), Colt .45, Baseball Bats & Knucklebusters</u></marquee>

</font>

XyZspineZyX
    i think it should strictly be co-op

<center>[img]http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AAAAAxAACJVV0sSvYhVmux9B!p1C4 tfLs4GekE6WJeVNW!8NsVSRt!g$$~5AAAAAyAAE5jq1TN73tOS xMSS6w7Hb5*XjRJQLN2iVOGY$[/img]

<center>NSAagent's Respect List

<center>Beer
    <center>Liquor
    <center>Wine

<center><marquee loop="infinite" bgcolor="black" width=300> Why must I be surrounded by frickin' idiots? - dr. evil </marquee>

XyZspineZyX
    Def_Tech_Freak wrote:
    - If they can see you, you can see them. Use the
    - thermal goggles [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]
    -
    - I hope it supports 4 players in Coop thru the
    - missions. I assume it will support system Link for
    - xbox, and I have Lan parties every weekend just
    - about. Thats where the fun will be, playing coop
    - against the AI thru the missions [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]
    -
    -

wat tha duck are you on about?! if you are a soldier guarding something in mp then, sf can easily sneak up on um and shoot um...and soldiers dont have thermal googles unless they are the soldeirs like in mission 9 in sc....but i dont think that we will b them soldeirs most likly the simple ones.! [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

TANGO DOWN!!!

[img] ]http://www.redstorm.com/images/homepage/rs_logo.gif[/img]

Message Edited on 11/09/0309:10AM by TUPACAVELI

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast