View Poll Results: Did you like the news?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best news in a long time!

49 42.61%
  • I am cautiously optimistic

42 36.52%
  • Nah, I want another AC in 2016

18 15.65%
  • Really disappointing news

6 5.22%
Page 72 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumor 2017 AC Game A Total Revamp Set in Egypt | Forums

Honestly that box art was probably slapped together by some guy at Ubi who had to give something to the website but couldn't give the actual cover yet in case something like this happened. Just my thought when looking at it. Or, maybe we've been wrong all along, and Empire is a sailing game in the Mediterranean.

The web is full of quality AC fonts and they came up with that...

And yeah, the background is definitely either from Black Flag or some random Ubi trailer.

How long does it take Ubisoift usually to officially announce the next game when all these leaks start to surface, especially these placeholders?

Quote Originally Posted by egriffin09 View Post
    How long does it take Ubisoift usually to officially announce the next game when all these leaks start to surface, especially these placeholders?
    Well Syndicate was leaked as Victory in December 2014 and was confirmed by Ubi then, but had its official announcement in May 2015.

Also, I just found this online: http://www.gry-online.pl/S016.asp?ID=30052

I have no idea who this site is, and I'd take everything with a grain of salt, but it says the main character is an Ancestor of Altair. That said, a lot o info was stuff from the original leaks, which makes me think the leak was poorly translated to polish, rewritten by someone who didn't fully understand, and then re translated to English.

Quote Originally Posted by egriffin09 View Post
    For example ACRogue listing on Wog.ch in july 27-th 2014 and game officially announced in 5-th august.So it takes 9 to 10 days before official release,so it most likely it will announce in 27 or in 28-th march.

One of the websites said in an email to the Creed that the listings were just based on speculation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nran...ndex=3&list=WL

It probably is just speculation. The only website that I trust a bit more is the World of Games website as they were the first to list Assassins Creed: Rogue when it was originally code-named as Comet. But who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by m4r-k7 View Post
    It probably is just speculation. The only website that I trust a bit more is the World of Games website as they were the first to list Assassins Creed: Rogue when it was originally code-named as Comet. But who knows?
    Speculation or not, I find it a tad bit suspicious that all these websites just happened to list the same game within a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by marvelfannumber View Post
    It also has a different release date, how strange....
    Not really; if a retailer is informed that a game is slated for release in a particular month, but lack the specific date, they'll typically just use the last day of that month as a placeholder. If it is releasing in November, it almost certainly won't be releasing on the 30th as the CityDisc listing says, for one thing because it's a Thursday and games never come out on Thursdays, and because Ubi will want to have the game out before the holiday shopping bump on Black Friday. So I'd say November 21st as the absolute latest.

Man, AC picked a rough year for a comeback though. Direct competition with RDR2 and Shadow of War? Yikes. RDR2's release window is pretty shaky, granted, but still. It's gonna be a freaking sales titan when it launches.

Just wanted to chime in, WoG and alcom changed the title. They've listed it as Assassin's Creed (2017) now.

Page 72 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast