View Poll Results: Did you like the news?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best news in a long time!

45 42.45%
  • I am cautiously optimistic

37 34.91%
  • Nah, I want another AC in 2016

18 16.98%
  • Really disappointing news

6 5.66%
Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374

Thread: Rumor 2017 AC Game A Total Revamp Set in Egypt | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by ColdBloodedVet View Post
    Aymar's answer to the question about what we the fans would like most about the next game was the setting and historical characters. Since we don't know much about ancient Egyptians, what if Osiris (mentioned in Watchdogs 2)and Empire were just red herrings sent out by Ubisoft. I know Kotaku verified the leaks and they are usually spot on with Ubisoft leaks but I'm just taking a shot in the dark and saying "what if." I think it wouldn't be a bad tactic to use in order to hit us with a huge shock as to location and characters for the next game in the official reveal.
    Gotta disagree, not only would it be bad from Ubisoft's perspective, because you risk people becoming too invested in the fake setting, but you also waste a big amount of hype on the wrong setting. Also, I can not think of any really interesting setting that would shock us in a positive sense so much as to justify misleading us all this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Helforsite View Post
    Gotta disagree, not only would it be bad from Ubisoft's perspective, because you risk people becoming too invested in the fake setting, but you also waste a big amount of hype on the wrong setting. Also, I can not think of any really interesting setting that would shock us in a positive sense so much as to justify misleading us all this time.
    Feudal Japan would be the best received outside of Ancient Egypt, Greece, and Rome trilogy. Just my thought, but people who aren't as hardcore don't know about Empire yet, and think that setting would be good.

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374