Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Half Life 2 May Go Gold At Any Moment, but I wont be buying it!!!!! | Forums

KYRAT SERIES 2 - Midlands and Himalayas | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

What are you made of? | Far Cry 4 [UK]

XyZspineZyX
    Did you know that the latest build of the long awaited sequel to Half Life has been injected with Steam? Valve wants complete control of their software, so they have decided that Half Life 2 will only be played by those with an iternet connection. Furthermore, Steam is a type of spyware! The program has the capacity to collect information on your system specs much like Windows Update. Yes, you heard correctly. If you dont have an internet connection, you may as well forget playing Half Life 2. If you are on dial up (modem) you may as well forget it too because it will be so damn slow! Well done Valve! This kind of MS style of monopolising is what drives people on to the black market.

I am posting this topic on the Far Cry forum because I care about the fans. I am looking forward to playing Far Cry much more than I was HL2. I'm just hoping Ubisoft does not have similar intensions or I will be pulling my preorder off this game as well.

- d0ll
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    Did you know that the latest build of the long awaited sequel to Half Life has been injected with Steam? Valve wants complete control of their software, so they have decided that Half Life 2 will only be played by those with an iternet connection. Furthermore, Steam is a type of spyware! The program has the capacity to collect information on your system specs much like Windows Update. Yes, you heard correctly. If you dont have an internet connection, you may as well forget playing Half Life 2. If you are on dial up (modem) you may as well forget it too because it will be so damn slow! Well done Valve! This kind of MS style of monopolising is what drives people on to the black market.

I am posting this topic on the Far Cry forum because I care about the fans. I am looking forward to playing Far Cry much more than I was HL2. I'm just hoping Ubisoft does not have similar intensions or I will be pulling my preorder off this game as well.

- d0ll

XyZspineZyX
    Guess you haven't noticed that it's been delayed.

XyZspineZyX
    That was just a publicity stunt. It will be out soon.

XyZspineZyX
    p00_p00_d0ll wrote:
    - That was just a publicity stunt. It will be out
    - soon.
    -
    -

That was not a publicity stunt since all preorder sales-organisations have changed the delivery state from late October to early December.

It has been delayed.

XyZspineZyX
    My point relates more to the manner in which they will release the game, rather than the release date itself.

XyZspineZyX
    well how do you think some asshol cracks the game i think about 2 hours [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif[/img]

i realy dont like those MF who do this that is there deserved money and DONT STEAL it where not stealing your stuff so it doenst mather add the best part is that most people that go to a forum on the INTERNET have a internet connection and real gamers have Internet so that isnt a problem [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

keep it real for now

XyZspineZyX
    English is obviously not your first language, or, you are just plain sloppy with grammer. Either way, you have missed the entire point of my initial post.

XyZspineZyX
    A friend of gabe newell said that he knows about a delay, but he don't know when the game comes out.

I think FarCry comes out befor half-life 2...

Only a few days ago to farcry demo.. stay tuned [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]

XyZspineZyX
    I wasn't much of a Half Life fan and now I am less.

A friend of mine will love to hear this, LOL [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] (He thinks Half Life will crusify Fat Cry)

I doubt UBI will do any thing like that with Far Cry, seeing what it did with Half Life. It would also screw up one the most amazing features of the game, its AI.

No SP and all MP means no AI. [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif[/img]

But the better not.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast