Is nobody ever online?!?!

Anytime I try to play 2v2 with my buddy.. It never finds anybody to play with. We've tried sitting here for two hours and still can't matchmake. Our wifi is perfectly fine.

Same here

I just want to play one match online lol. If anyone wants to play on xbox one add me pls. VAN1LLA GAR1LLA

Similar Issue

Originally Posted by KevinAndersen83 Go to original post
    I just want to play one match online lol. If anyone wants to play on xbox one add me pls. VAN1LLA GAR1LLA
    I bought the game ready to battle online last night. Spend 30+ searching, restarting and searching and not a single person was found. I was wondering if the game is broken for matchmaking which now im thinking it is. SUCH A SHAME. Im itching for a match so bad but I cant get on a single one. Add me my GT is F3AR SHADOW on X1 if anyone wanna play just send the inv PLEASE! Anyone else having this issue? Its really disappointing. Ive played enough server simulator with rainbow six siege. This is probably my last Ubisoft game. They have really been dropping the ball lately. Sad part is I am a game designer myself and know some of these issues can easily be fixed and either someone is not putting the money where it should go which is SERVICING YOUR FAILED PRODUCT to redeem yourself or that team got lazy as hell.