To follow up on our Original Statement:
Spartacus Legends will be closed as of December 22nd, 2015. You are kindly invited to use your virtual currency (gold/silver) before this date.
We don’t take the decision to retire services for any Ubisoft games lightly, and we understand some of you may be disappointed by this news. We are happy to have fans that are as committed as you have been to Spartacus Legends and we hope that you'll find more recent or upcoming Ubisoft games which you can be equally as passionate about.
On behalf of our team, we’d like to thank you for your passion, support and dedication through the years.
Here are a few more specific details:
1. The solo and multiplayer online services for the title will be shut down and it will no longer function.
2. Any In-game News and Player Stats services will be shut down.
- The Uplay service will no longer be available for the game on consoles.
- Units (Uplay currency) and Actions for the game will be disabled4. The ULC/DLC will be disabled, meaning that you will no longer be able to unlock them.
5. Players having in-game currency should use it before December 22nd, 2015. There won’t be any refund on unused in-game currency.
For any further inquiries, please contact Ubisoft Support