Why do I feel like I'm playing a completely different version of Horsehaven

I downloaded my copy of horse Haven from Amazon to run on my Amazon fire tablet . As I am reading things on the facts and guides for new users, I am noticing that they talk about things that I don't seem to have in my version of horse Haven . Furthermore the examples of screenshots that they show a completely different than the ones that I have. The only options that I seen to have for my horses to do is to grow up and become a level five at which point they can run Steeplechases. If I want to I can purchase saddles and the like for them to wear . But I do not have the ability to groom them or "train them" or do any of the other things that they mentioned . Please advise

I can't groom either. I have World Adventures, maybe there was a previous game just called Horse Haven that allowed you to do that?

There are a couple horse havens..i cant groom in world adventures either

The thing with grooming:
    Some tablets have a problem with grooming thats why they disabled it. As far as i have read... please correct me if i am wrong

Originally Posted by bsofferl Go to original post
    The thing with grooming:
    Some tablets have a problem with grooming thats why they disabled it. As far as i have read... please correct me if i am wrong
    As I understand it, only iOS installations are able to groom.

I logged in, so even though you are probably long gone... I have an Amazon Fire 10" Android thing. I have been playing a while. The 10" Fire plays a limited version of Ubisoft Horse Haven World Adventure. We are only able to rank our horses up to tier 3. We have no tier Fours, no Constellations, and only 55 different breeds. We are able to acquire Montana, France and Germany stables, no England. We cannot find friends, however, apparently Ubisoft rewards members to visit others, so if they visit us, we can invite them to be friends. That works for me. (Thank you, Friends!) We really can't participate in any events. I wiped out my forests to obtain more things to spend money and jewels on, bummer, no new things. My Friends must get them in Events. We have steeple chases, which I love, and we can earn diamonds, if we win, place or show. We can breed horses and sell horses. We can buy saddles, horse blankets, and horse boots. We can breed our horses to friend's horses. We can buy a lot of stuff to decorate our farms. We can win awards for completing tasks, both hard tasks and daily tasks. In case you read this Ubisoft, I love the "presents", and the decorations I can make jumps out of. We need more items and colors. Also, way more horse clothing. I love the hats, but really need more saddle colors, more saddle blanket colors, more boot colors. I digress. Totally fun, totally worth playing, even if it is an abbreviated version. Well done, Ubisoft. Well done, Shanghai !

Grooming

I have a Samsung Galaxy with Android & I can not groom either. I would like to be able to do this.