Thread: Ash Tactics | Forums

Ash Tactics

Ash is quickly becoming my go to operator on the Attack. Here are some of the tactics I use. If you have any or disagree with mine please reply.

- Get to know camera locations and take them out immediately, people are learning to call out your locations instead of tagging you.
    - Keep the defense guessing by blowing out multiple walls/ceilings/floors at once.
    - Shoot breaching rounds through open windows to walls behind the enemy.
    - The breaching round itself can take out an enemy with a direct hit.
    - Slow play her and use your drone, she doesn't have much armor.
    - Communicating breaching plans to your team can really help get a win.
    - Pop in an out of cover when behind a shield operator to get some quick head shots.
    - Be mindful of your teammates, your breach charges can hurt them.
    - She's fast, so if you have an opening and the room is clear grab the hostage and run outside.

playlisting's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by COCOBEEZUS Go to original post
    Shoot breaching rounds through open windows to walls behind the enemy.
    Never thought of this one - I'll definitely give it a go.

Destroy floors beneath enemies. With a good spot (and destructible floor) you can easily dig out those hunkered down defenders from below.

Originally Posted by Call_Me_Koala Go to original post
    Destroy floors beneath enemies. With a good spot (and destructible floor) you can easily dig out those hunkered down defenders from below.
    I second to this. When we play with my friends i always have one spotting enemies upstairs with a drone and i get to breach them down from underneath them. It's so fullfilling feeling when you get a kill with Ash breach underneath.