Thread: Castle Time Management | Forums

Castle Time Management

I've had a good experience with Castle and have tried many different strategies but this usually works best for time management and not getting in anyone's way during setup.
    I'd like to know how you play Castle too, please reply.

Here is what I do in order:

1) immediately reinforce drywall or wooden walls (leave the wall directly in front of the hostage untouched and shoot a couple rounds in it...good chance the other team kills hostage)
    2) special barricade windows to the room
    3) grab armor if rook put any down
    4) special barricade any doors that could leave your team vulnerable
    5) put down your deploy-able shield in front of skinny doorway or fireplace to make the enemy have to jump over it to enter (the skinnier the area the better, but too much area by the door and it works better for the enemy).

Main Castle advice, do not immediately special barricade all room entrances as soon as the round starts.

Also do not special barricade teammates into storage rooms/closets/etc etc.

My preference is to save up 1 bullet proof reinforcement to be used later. Nothings more annoying when you have (when attacking) breached a bullet proof window/door and seconds later theres another one covering it. Or if you happen to be the last one standing on defenders you might win the round just by fortifying the last door with bullet proof plating. I've done it numerous times. Save 1 bulletproof "mat", stay alive until the end, cover the last door leading to hostage/secure area room and wait out. Every now and then it happens that attackers have used all their breaches.

Originally Posted by kraekinn Go to original post
    My preference is to save up 1 bullet proof reinforcement to be used later. Nothings more annoying when you have (when attacking) breached a bullet proof window/door and seconds later theres another one covering it. Or if you happen to be the last one standing on defenders you might win the round just by fortifying the last door with bullet proof plating. I've done it numerous times. Save 1 bulletproof "mat", stay alive until the end, cover the last door leading to hostage/secure area room and wait out. Every now and then it happens that attackers have used all their breaches.
    Once again kraekinn with some awesome advice. I'll try this out.

Originally Posted by COCOBEEZUS Go to original post
    Once again kraekinn with some awesome advice. I'll try this out.
    You're too kind But as always im happy to help !