Marioysikax's Avatar Junior Member

PC version problem

• If trying to use more than single controller, game refuses to take inputs from them.
    • Steamworks/uplay integration is lacking in way that avatar is always default gray dude.
    • Absolutely no keyboard or button mappings at all. Default keyboard controls are really awful stuff.
    • No controller button prompts are shown and DirectInput buttons have to be guessed (with Dualshock 4 righ trigger is pause and square is confirm)
    • Intro video plays horribly (audio gets distorted and interlaced image)
    • Higher presets enable 60 FPS cap, lowest setting isn't capped and allows full vsynced 144 FPS gameplay.
    • Apparently 1080p is highest possible resolution in settings, but it's possible to force higher one in config file.

Here's just few things. At least thanks for including DLC in the base game, but seriously, fix these issues asap AT LEAST the first one!

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello and welcome to the Forums,

I'll make sure to pass this on.

Thank you for your feedback

This is junk

Originally Posted by Black_Widow9 Go to original post
    Hello and welcome to the Forums,

I'll make sure to pass this on.

Thank you for your feedback
    This game is a pile of garbage on 4k and no key bindings, I want a refund! How? You make every thing difficult, pathetic.

modes are now broken

so it seems now. that just trying to play the game makes it crash.. select a mode. crash.. meaning. i now can not even play it