Thread: So when SCCT comes out..... | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

if it doesn't have spy vs. merc (or w/e its called) will you still be able to play PT online?

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

if it doesn't have spy vs. merc (or w/e its called) will you still be able to play PT online?

*IF* it has Spy vs Merc, i dont see why u wouldnt be able to play PT still. But..... none has said that there will be vs. only coop.

Banned
    Of course.
    Take the rainbow six games for example. Many people play Raven shield but some still play the original.

Why not is my question.

Me: "It hurts, doctor."
    Doc: "I know, and nothing short of SC3 will cure you completely. But, I can suscribe Pandora Tommorrow. A half-hour a day, and odds are you could lead a normal life."

because for other games (mostly sports) 30 days after the new season starts you can't play the old game online anymore

Hmmm...didn't know that about sports games. That doesn't tick anybody off? I mean, here people are complaining about Ubi's online decision tactics and sports games pull this stuff EVERY year?!?! Man, I'm glad I never really got into console sports games...

Anyway, there's no reason why spy vs merc would no longer work, as it would be an entirely different game.

-"...that general is skillful in attack whose opponent does not know what to defend; and he is skillful in defense whose opponent does not know what to attack." -Sun Tzu Wu
    -"...that general is skillful in attack whose opponent does not know what to defend; and he is skillful in defense whose opponent does not know what to attack." -Sun Tzu Wu

yeah they do that so you have to buy the new game...but i always buy it anyway