Thread: HELP 90+% | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    OK so I get passed the trickling water column and finally at what I assume is the last sword with the mirrors around it. I ran past the three guys amty handed, cant fight them, and get in the room. Been 3 hours and I can not figure out how to get the mirrors to work there is 4. And yes I know where the beam needs to hit, in that spot in the center. PLEASE help me if ya can.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    OK so I get passed the trickling water column and finally at what I assume is the last sword with the mirrors around it. I ran past the three guys amty handed, cant fight them, and get in the room. Been 3 hours and I can not figure out how to get the mirrors to work there is 4. And yes I know where the beam needs to hit, in that spot in the center. PLEASE help me if ya can.

XyZspineZyX
    ok buddy...

i just beat that...

you dont have to get the light to hit all the outter mirrors...

u just have to get the light to hit the "sun-like" symbol on the back of the alter that is holding the sword...

use the angles and get it done...

no cut scene lets you know that you did it...the "sun-like" symbol just lights up.

then grab that sword...

break down that door...

and F**K some S**T up!!!!

hope i helped.....good luck

XyZspineZyX
    this has been answered already, check other posts, I'm too lazy to redo map of setup of mirrors.
    (it may be in PoP:SoT General discussion also)

XyZspineZyX
    MadPeet wrote:
    - mirrors to work there is 4. And yes I know where the
    - beam needs to hit, in that spot in the center.
    - PLEASE help me if ya can.

This part was driving me nuts too until I realized that the floor is just like in the library; i.e. there are subtle markings where the mirrors *should* be. Once you realize that, it's a simple matter of figuring out which mirror goes where.

XyZspineZyX
    yes, as mentioned, there are "worn" spots on ground

The best way to see them is in landscape view, it will go into overhead view of area....it should be easy to see then..

NOTE: it is NOT necessary to use ALL the outer non-moveable mirrors or have them all lit....(this is what confused me at first I thought it was necessary to have them all lit)

XyZspineZyX
    MR Paul...That had me stumped too...in other places you had to use all mirrors...then you didnt...sometimes you just wanna put your fist through the tv...lol...After you play it though...do you notice how quickly you can get through the game once you've beaten it....And I keep finding new stuff along the way....

I loved this game!

PG

http://princeofpersia.proboards20.com/