where/how to buy Gold Edition full digital version

Ok, so it shouldn't be this hard. Where & how can I legally buy SHIV Gold Edition.

I live in Australia & it seems amazon has an issue with this, won't let me buy digital version.
    I can't find it on steam, requires I have the base version.
    Even UBI online store I can't find full gold version.

wtf.

And our government wonder why Australia is so pirate happy . Would be so much easier .

Yooperbacker's Avatar Moderator
    Here are some sites I found with SH4 Gold. Not sure if they will work for you or not since you are in Australia.

Amazon has it here.

Ubi has it here.

Gamersgate has it here.

softonic has it here.

Thanks for the reply.....
    Yeah Amazon are happy selling me the physical copy, which I don't want. So I've bitten the bullet and changed my address to somewhere in USA in order to buy the download version. Just stupid really ppfftt.

On a side note for the links;
    UBI link doesn't show the Gold edition of the game, and I wasn't able to find it by looking.
    Gamersgate requires signing up, won't let me buy it without doing so even though paypal is an option.
    softonic won't even let me buy it. I click "buy now" & am faced with a "Your basket is empty" message .

Yooperbacker's Avatar Moderator
    Hope all works out and you can get the game and start sailing the seas.

Why not purchase a DVD Disk of SH4 Gold Edition? It's comparable to a download in price if you buy from a place like iNetVideo. Here's the link to the sellers page. It's selling for $14.99 U.S. Dollars, with an additional $5.99 shipping fee to Australia.

If you buy from Steam, they have been known to selling the SH4 1.3 version, which is a terrible version of the game to play!! It requires you to purchase the latest version (1.5) for an additional cost! What a deal.

Get a DVD Disk instead, and forget buying downloads! I bought my Gold Edition a few years ago from INetVideo for $7.99 (cost of a loaf of bread has gone up too). Came from the UbiSoft Monteral Canada Headquarters in only 4 days.

Steam has Silent Hunter 4 for 10 US dollars and silent hunter 5 also

Originally Posted by The1stTropod Go to original post
    Ok, so it shouldn't be this hard. Where & how can I legally buy SHIV Gold Edition.

I live in Australia & it seems amazon has an issue with this, won't let me buy digital version.
    I can't find it on steam, requires I have the base version.
    Even UBI online store I can't find full gold version.

wtf.

And our government wonder why Australia is so pirate happy . Would be so much easier .
    you get steam you can get silent hunter 4 and 5 on there but I am looking to play multiplayer with others that has the silent hunter 4 game on Tunngle so message me back to let me know thanks