Thread: FEHLER BEIM STARTEN!!! | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    Hi alle deutschen und anders sprachigen da draussen!

Ich hab alle Ghost Recon teile installiert und bekomm beim Start den fehler:

Protection ERROR

Debugger detected - please close it down and restart!

was heißt das und wie bekomm ich das hin?`?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    Hi alle deutschen und anders sprachigen da draussen!

Ich hab alle Ghost Recon teile installiert und bekomm beim Start den fehler:

Protection ERROR

Debugger detected - please close it down and restart!

was heißt das und wie bekomm ich das hin?`?

XyZspineZyX
    this is the english forum[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif[/img]
    go to http://www.freetranslation.com and translate your text[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

<center><b/>I have the fifth freedom... So watch out here I come.

<font color=ff0000
    <marquee width="500"><font color=0099FF>Forum Special ops Master(happened at 5:07PM EST on December/15/2003)[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]
    <font color=ff0000>Respect List: NSAagent, S7N, WinsK, SKULLS, Sangsta, Troy(where ever he is), Rohan.com, Bergeyman, NightCrawlerEvo, DCell, AgentXBOX, Martin Caya, Freaky, SKULLS_HAWK, Njcl</marquee>

Message Edited on 12/28/0309:31AM by Aj6627

XyZspineZyX
    <font color="#00FF00">AJ This forum is for all languages as there are many helpful people that are able to translate so the least you could have done is translate the words yourself, and see if you could help rather than give a broken link. I have translated what he wanted to know and have PMed someone that could give the correct answer so be a little more tolerant please.</font>

Hilfe ist auf der Weise OberL0_oser

EDIT: Claudeboy88 he gets a error when starting the game and he has just the GR cd. This is the message he gets---->Protection ERROR Debugger detected - please close it down and restart!

<CENTER> <CENTER>
    <CENTER><font face="Georgia Ref"size="3"color="#8B816E">UBISoft/GR Forum Moderator</font></center><CENTER> <CENTER><A HREF="mailto:snipe21@ssth.com"><font face="Georgia Ref"size="2"color="#8B816E">Email Me</font></center><CENTER> <CENTER><A HREF="http://www.ubi.com/US/Info/TermsOfUse.htm"><font face="Georgia Ref"size="2"color="#FFFF00">UBI/Terms of Use</font></center><CENTER><CENTER><A HREF="http://www.ubi.com/US/CommunityZone/Forums/guidelines"><font face="Georgia Ref"size="2"color="#FFFF00">Forum Guidelines</font></center><CENTER>

Message Edited on 12/28/0301:35PM by snipe21

XyZspineZyX
    Bien y tu?

-----------------

<font color="ffae00">Sportsguy AKA Sportsmurf
    </font>

Moderator - cfbtalk.com > Think you know College Football? Well, show us what you've got - Michael "Sportsguy" Gabucci

<font color="ffae00">Disclaimer:
    Unlike Digger, my post contains no traces of humor whatsoever. On a humor scale to 1-10, I would rate around a -58. If you are looking for something funny however, go talk to Snipe. I hear he smells funny.
    </Font>

XyZspineZyX
    sorry snipe.
    Für welche Konsole ist dies?

<font color=ff0000
    <marquee width="500"><font color=0099FF>Forum Special ops Master(happened at 5:07PM EST on December/15/2003)[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]
    <font color=ff0000>Respect List: NSAagent, S7N, WinsK, SKULLS, Sangsta, Troy(where ever he is), Rohan.com, Bergeyman, NightCrawlerEvo, DCell, AgentXBOX, Martin Caya, Freaky, SKULLS_HAWK, Njcl</marquee>

XyZspineZyX
    AJ i beleive you asked which console he has?...that would be a good help to know...

When i had my PS2 i got a similar error only it was with every game and so i shipped it somewhere and i had all sorst of problems with that, needless to say i dont have PS2 anymore...[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif[/img]

Not exactly sure what its all about but just a few questions thatcould solve things....

Does it happen with any other games? and if not does your GR disc have any scratches?

Is it an original game disc or is it a crack?

could someone be kind enoug to translate that please?

<font face="verdana" size="0" color="00aa00">-Matt
    <center>
    </center>
    <center>ASSAULT FORCE DRAGONS
    AFD Ghost Recon Server IP 209.63.143.212
    Claudeboy_AFD</center>

XyZspineZyX
    yes I did ask that so we can work with it when he answers[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]
    And to tranlate go to http://www.freetranslation.com
    That is the fixed link[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

<font color=ff0000