Top Priorities and Known Issues | Updated 1/4/2017
Issue Name: Hit Detection/Registration
- Priority: 1
- Platform impacted: All platforms
- Error description: Some users are experiencing situations that give them the impression that their bullets are not properly registering as a hit. Other instances lead to enemies not appearing to be aiming directly at the player in the Kill Camera, but still landing shots. It is also worth noting that high latency is not the biggest culprit when it comes to hit registration. Unstable latency leads to more of these issues than high latency, and is something that we will address in the Upcoming Fixes section.
- Issue fix state: In progress
- Upcoming fixes & timing:
- Improved telemetry: Throughout Season 3, one of the primary focuses has been improving the data that we are collecting surrounding the hit registration issue. We have been able to use this data to determine the frequency of shots not registering (<1%) but also to track the cause. This will allow us to better determine the appropriate avenue to take and ultimately help us correct the issue at hand.
- Align the Kill Camera: We will be taking steps during Season 3 to align the Kill Camera to properly represent where the enemy was aiming. This alignment glitch consists of a majority of the videos that we have seen on the subject, and has been recognized as a point of contention amongst the community.
- Neck shots are not headshots: We have noticed that some players are landing a hit on the enemy’s neck, but believe they have scored a headshot. We are going to make an adjustment that will make this more noticeable in Season 4.
- Unstable Connection Icon: Implementing a notification or icon when you are experiencing an unstable connection is something that we would like to implement down the road. We do not have a time frame for when this feature would be implemented.
- Update 5.3 - January
- Update 2.1.0 - February
Online & Multiplayer
Connectivity & Installation
[PC][BattlEye] BattlEye Troubleshooting
- We are aware that some users are encountering difficulty when attempting to run the game with BattlEye. Please refer to the FAQ here, and the troubleshooting thread here.
[XB1/PS4/PC][Multiplayer] Connection Issues / IPv6 [In progress]
- If your Internet provider is using an IPv6 protocol and you are experiencing issues with online functions of the game, please make sure that IPv4 protocol support is enabled in your router settings. Unfortunately due to sheer number of different router models available on the market we are unable to guide you how to do it, but information regarding this setting should be available in your router's manual or on your ISP's support website.
[PC][BattlEye] Poor Laptop FPS
- We are aware that some users are facing significantly decreased performance when attempting to play on a laptop. Please refer to the troubleshooting thread here.
[PC] Map Loading Times
- Some users on PC are experiencing longer than normal load times for Favelas, Border, and Skyscraper.
Bugs & Glitches
[Bug/Glitch] Ranked join in progress [Reported]
- Players are reporting that they are joining Ranked matches that are already in progress.
[Bug/Glitch] Faulty win condition [Reported]
- In very rare circumstances, the win condition for a team does not trigger properly, resulting in a loss.
[Bug/Glitch][Tachanka] Unable to reload [Reported]
- In some instances, Tachanka is unable to reload his LMG.
[Bug/Glitch] Loss of Operator Control [Reported]
- Falling from a significant height and then attempting to deploy a gadget will cause players to lose control of their Operator until they have been downed/killed.
[Bug/Glitch][Hibana] X-KAIROS Pellets do not detonate [Reported]
- Occasionally, the pellets fired by Hibana's X-KAIROS launcher will burn but not detonate.
[Bug/Glitch] Faulty Reload [Reported]
- In some instances, players will initiate a reload but new rounds will not be loaded.
[Bug/Glitch][SAT Operators] Uniform discrepancy [Reported]
- SAT Operator uniforms are not displaying properly.
[Bug/Glitch][Jager] Trophy System is too adhesive [Reported]
- Jager is able to place his unique gadget on Tachanka's LMG Shield.
[XB1/PS4/PC][General] Hit Registration for both players in 1st Person View is inaccurate [In progress]
- Please refer to the "High Priority Issues" section at the top of the thread.
[PC/XBOX][Weekly Challenge] Weekly Challenge not Updating[Reported]
- SAT Operator challenges not awarding properly during weekly challenge.
Last edited by Ubi-Surulies; 01-05-2017 at 04:31 PM.
10 people found this helpful