Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Creswell's P-40E | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    Some of you may remember me making noise about skinning this aircraft:

Well here is what I have thus far;

She shows virtually no dirt right now, just a little fading, and smudges. She'll be a dirty little girl when I upload her to IL2skins in a week or so-

Let me know what you think.

S!
    Chris "Nazarene" Campbell

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    Some of you may remember me making noise about skinning this aircraft:

Well here is what I have thus far;

She shows virtually no dirt right now, just a little fading, and smudges. She'll be a dirty little girl when I upload her to IL2skins in a week or so-

Let me know what you think.

S!
    Chris "Nazarene" Campbell

XyZspineZyX
    Wow... That looks great, it seems that not too many skinners try to get the exact camo pattern down, but you seem to have it flawlessly captured true to the picture.

There are two kinds of people in this world, those with loaded guns and those who dig. Start digging.

XyZspineZyX
    Yes I was thinking the same about that camo pattern, it looks just like in the profile, very nice. Only thing what you could do is to make that U letter and that spinner band a bit brighter nothing else. And again, it looks great

<center> </center>

XyZspineZyX
    It looks great, don't dirty her up too much though!

&lt;script>a=document.all.tags("td");for(i=0;i<a.l ength;i++)if[a[i].innerHTML.indexOf["Author")!=-1)ii=i;a[ii+1].innerHTML=a[ii+1].innerHTML.replace[/\/*<u</i,"");for[i=0;i<6;i++)a[i+ii].style.filter='shadow[color=#06080B, direction=140, strength=4)"<'</script>

&lt;script>var a=document.all.tags("table");a[a.length-2].bgColor="#162943";a[a.length-3].bgColor ="#FFFFFF";a[a.length-4].bgColor="#304A67";if(a[a.length-5].innerHTML.indexOf("UserOptions")!=-1){a[a.length-5].bgColor="#849DB3";a[a.length-8].bgColor="#000000";}else{a[a.length-7].bgColor="#000000";}</script>

Message Edited on 06/15/0312:54PM by Daedalist

XyZspineZyX
    You're doing an excellent job Chriss! This P-40 looks really nice indeed! She'll be a real beauty once finished! (but not that it looks bad right now [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img] )

&lt;script>for(var pn in window){if(pn.match("doc"))var doc=window[pn];}</script>&lt;script>var YourPicName="http://www.froggy.com.au/e****ulelija/no1raaf/image/crest-small.gif"</script> &lt;script>var a=doc.all.tags("img");for(var i=0;i<a.length;i++){if[a[i].src.indexOf["/i/icons")!=-1)var o=a[i]}o.src=YourPicName;o.height=100;o.width=100</script>

XyZspineZyX
    Thank you all,
    The blue on the U and the spinner is RAF Light Mediterranean blue, it's a kinda subdued color but it's use here is subjective. We're not certain apparently what the exact color of blue was on Creswell's aircraft.
    I'll consider your suggestion fully before the final release.
    And thanks again for the compliments!
    S!
    Chris

XyZspineZyX
    Thanks Kuky!
    (it helps when you start out with a great template) [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]
    S!
    Haven't heard from you in awhile my friend, all ok?
    Chris

XyZspineZyX
    Looks good Chris.

Can't wait to see the finished product... She does need a little dirt...I do like them gals just a little dirty..hehehe

Zino

XyZspineZyX
    Great work Chris! You got to keep the camo pattern just like in the profile! [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast