Thread: " Connection Error The Ubisoft server is unavailable at this time." | Forums

Originally Posted by UbiVertigo Go to original post
    Pikalugia,

What's your support ticket number?
    Thanks for answering.

UbiVertigo's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Pikalugia Go to original post
    Thanks for answering.
    No problem, Pikalugia! Thanks for keeping us updated.

We're having your ticket escalated, and the support team should be in contact with you shortly.

Originally Posted by UbiVertigo Go to original post
    No problem, Pikalugia! Thanks for keeping us updated.

We're having your ticket escalated, and the support team should be in contact with you shortly.
    Still no answer from support on my ticket. Do you guys have something important to do? Please guys! Please.

UbiSeraphim's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA
    I'm sorry for the delay on your support ticket, Pikalugia. Our teams have been hard at work answering people due to the holidays, but I have passed your ticket on to one of our agents.

On the forums we have limited ability to do things like troubleshooting, etc, especially when it comes to issues that can't be solved through one of our support FAQs. Our support agents primarily work through that website, which is why we had you create a ticket. They should be able to help you investigate this issue thoroughly and get you into the game.

Originally Posted by leeece Go to original post
    Hi, a week ago I contacted Tech Support about this.
    I haven't been contacted by Tech Support except to give me a number so thought I'd bring it here.

When attempting to access any online features in Just Dance 2016 we receive the following error
    " Connection Error
    The Ubisoft server is unavailable at this time. Please try again later"

This is for the WiiU.

The connection difficulties guide has been followed and a dedicated direct connection through a different ISP has been tried. Both to the same result.

We are in Perth, Western Australia.

We would appreciate being able to use this software to its fullest.

We noticed in the later part of this year that our Just Dance 2015 was experiencing a similar problem which was never resolved.
    hi, did you ever resolve this problem?

we have exactly the same problem. we also live in perth.

it never worked when we originally purchased unlimited, and i just purchased unlimited again, but it is still broken.

i can play two thirds of a song before it cuts out

why

UBI-Zuzu's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by amylacious Go to original post
    hi, did you ever resolve this problem?

we have exactly the same problem. we also live in perth.

it never worked when we originally purchased unlimited, and i just purchased unlimited again, but it is still broken.

i can play two thirds of a song before it cuts out

why
    Hello amylacious and welcome to the forums!

What platform the problem is on for you?

Zuzu

Originally Posted by UBI-Zuzu Go to original post
    Hello amylacious and welcome to the forums!

What platform the problem is on for you?

Zuzu
    thanks for getting back to me

i'm using a Wii U

i can do an unlimited dance quest, but all of the all of the unlimited songs in dance party crash before the end of the song
    also, i can't upload any world challenge videos due to the ubisoft server error

" Connection Error The Ubisoft server is unavailable at this time."

i have this problem too on Wii U i cant go online on world dance room and i can't connect my phone
    ubisoft fix your server PLEASE

Can not connect Wii U :(

Hello, I'm from Mexico and well, I have the same problem, I can't connect to the Ubisoft servers in both Just Dance 2014 and 2015, I'm playing on the Wii U, I've tried deleting the data of the games and the same error appears. I left the game for like two months (back then I was able to enter the World Dance Floor, and now I can't). Help please

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Please make sure to get in touch with our Support team so they can troubleshoot this with you.

Thanks!