TMOwTw Lives!!! (available for download)

In the interest of preservation of a great mod in danger of extinction, I have posted Trigger Maru Overhauled with Training wheels to the Subsim download service. That way someone who has an interest in protecting Silent Hunter 4 mods has control of the files and they can continue to be enjoyed by SH4 players.

Here's the download link and thank you Dave Grayson. Ubi SH4 forum is a better place because you were here. Dave always thought of the Ubi forum as home and never ventured away, even during the times of conflict around here. He was about the nicest person around and never joined in any controversy but stayed focused on making Silent Hunter 4 a better game. Salute!

Hey, anybody notice that Yooperbacker gets credits for his contribution to this mod? Wow! I never knew that. Salute!

dgrayson's Avatar Senior Member

Yes It Does

Dusted off the game, loaded the MODs and now I'm back to creating havoc in the Pacific.

Dave

Originally Posted by dgrayson Go to original post
    Dusted off the game, loaded the MODs and now I'm back to creating havoc in the Pacific.

Dave

Grayson.....Grayson? I used to know a Grayson awhile back.

Nice to see you around the old homestead, buddy.

How do you install the mod, i remember a third party program was used to install all mods but i can not recall its name, i know it started with a J

Any help would be appreciated

Originally Posted by wedgie2007 Go to original post
    How do you install the mod, i remember a third party program was used to install all mods but i can not recall its name, i know it started with a J

Any help would be appreciated
    You need something called the JSGME. You can find it here.

Thanks for this. I just got back into the game after about 6 years or so and forgot all the mods I had used. I've been searching and coming up with dead links. I remembered enough to know there was a 'lite' version of TMO out there. This was one of the ones I used, so once I get JSGME and sign up for Subsim to down load the mod, I'll be much improved I think.